Chapter 15

Naina comes downstairs with her bag, she puts it on the sofa and goes to the kitchen to drink water.

She comes out after drinking water and picks up her bag, then suddenly vidyunt comes in front of her. She looks at him in astonishment he asks her

"Aren't you sick"?

Naina starts staring at him and says "no, what will happen to me"?

He Looking behind Naina, Ved and Vidhi are having breakfast but their attention is on the same side, he look at her, smile a little, says "no, if you are sick then don't go to school".

Before Naina says anything to him, Vikram comes there who comes to call Naina and he listens to Vidyunt's words, he feels like banging his head on the wall. But Naina tells him politely and lovingly that "I am not sick, nothing happened to me and now I have to go quickly, I am getting late"...

Before he said something, Vikram comes and glare at him angrily, who gives him a nervous smile, and says "let's go now".

Naina smiles at him and goes out and Vikram follows her and mutters softly, 'Bhabhi ka chamcha'.

Rajendra is reading the news paper and is able to see and hear all this and he chuckled and said to himself, protective blood.

They sit in the car and then go towards Naina's school, after some time they reach. Vikram stops the car.

Naina is about to get out of the car when Vikram calls her. She looks at him and asks are you not feeling pain. She is in a hurry, so she gives a straight answer to him and goes away, "no, I am not feeling pain".... and she does not even know that what Vikram is asking her.

Seeing her going inside the gate, Vikram starts his car and leaves from there.

Today is a college holiday, so Ved and Vidhi are at home and are playing something.

And both are getting bored sitting at home, so they go to Vidyunt's room where the poor fellow is sleeping comfortably.

They go to her bed and lie on top of her. Vidyunt screams in pain and screams louder " what are you doing, you crazy people "...

Ved and Vidhi look at each other, they have a mischievous in mind, they both tickle Vidyunt with their hands. And anytime his anger calms down and he starts laughing out loud but he starts tickling both of them with his hands. Both defend themselves but both of them do not have as much power as him.

That's why they both apologize to him and say "sorry.. Bhai...., stop...., and speak in between laughing.

He stops and lies down on the bed. After some time, he tells both of them that "now you also start calling her your bhabhi"...

He doesn't hear their voices, opens his eyes and looks at those who are silent.

Both Ved and Vidhi are thinking that she is good, but she may not go away leaving us.

When it is time for Naina to leave the school, she takes her belongings and goes out and starts talking to her friend teachers.

Her friend says that you have read today's news, drugs.....

Naina's mood is already getting volatile today and she says after listening to her news, "you know that I do not read all this".

"What happened, are you upset?"

"no, nothing"..

Those people see that the weather is going to be bad.

She says let's go quickly, let's find something to sit on so that we can go home, it seems to be raining.

Hmmm....

But it doesn't take long for the rain to come, so it starts coming immediately, so both of them come to the place where some people would have been standing to avoid rain.

But before reaching there, Naina gets a little drenched.

She hugs herself and then a car comes there. Vikram comes out of it with a umbrella and he looks around, only then his eyes fall on Naina.

He goes towards her. Naina is praying to stop the rain when a man comes and stands in front of her. Seeing him, she gets a little shocked Because he is Vikram.

He reaches out his hand towards Naina to take her hand. Then her friend's brother also comes and her friend leaves after saying bye to Naina.

Vikram moves his umbrella towards her, Naina holds his hand and comes. He places his hand on Naina's back and pulls her towards him as Naina is standing a little far away, due to which she might get wet.

Naina sees him, they both then go to the car. Vikram opens her side, Naina sits inside and they leave.

Both of them were going towards home just when Rajendra's phone call comes to him.

Naina sees that as soon as the phone rings, Vikram picks up the phone and steps on the speaker, Rajendra's voice comes from it.

"Where have you reached?... About to reach,... come soon, it is going to rain more".

Saying yes, he disconnects the phone.

Naina notices outside that it is raining more heavily than before. She prays that they should reach home soon.

On the other hand, Rajendra turns off the phone and turns to Vidyunt and ved and says that both of them are about to reach.

After some time they hear the sound of a car and see that they have reached. Those people come inside, Naina immediately goes upstairs to change as she is drenched.

Vikram follows her, he takes out the clothes and tells Naina that "you change, I will do it in the other room". Naina goes inside and she takes a bath, after some time she comes out wearing something comfortable, her hair is also wet.

She dries her hair and then makes her hair, she comes out. She goes towards the window and sees that it is still raining heavily. She goes to the bed and lies down.

At night, it is time for dinner, Vidhi does not leave the room as she is unwell and Vikram gets very angry on hearing this. Because he knows that she must be wet in the rain, because of that she got cold. Even though she knows that she gets cold quickly, even then she is getting wet in the rain, so that why he is more angry. And now he cannot even go out in such heavy rain.

Vidyunt comes to Vikram in fear because it is also his fault that he didn't pay attention to the vidhi while he was there.

Naina happens to be there also but she is not angry but worried for Vidhi.

On the other hand, Vidhi is sleeping wrapped in a blanket, only then Vikram comes there.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.