Chapter 30

Everyone was sitting, children also come out, Adhiraj and Virendra love the children. Vidya is talking to Naina. Virendra is not there, he has received a call from someone. Maya was feeding them all with great love.

Just then Aarav and Ruhi come home making noise from school.
Ruhi sees rajendra who is similar to her father, his face was not visible so she runs to him thinking he is her father. She sits on his lap and hugs him, her small face is on Rajendra's neck.

"Papa..."

Rajendra was sitting when he suddenly finds someone in his lap and gets surprised but then he hears the word Papa from her mouth. There, Vedansh, Vidhi, Vidyunt, Vikram all look surprised.

"Papa, you know Aarav is very bad," she starts complaining in her childlike voice. Aarav reaches there and Virendra comes there. Aarav sees new faces and is about to ask something but stop away after hearing Ruhi's complaint.

Rajendra looks at Virendra and he nod that she is his daughter. "Aarav what did you do?" Maya asks.

"Mom, it's nothing, she was troubling me the whole way, so I told uncle not to stop the car, she had eaten ice cream yesterday itself."

Ruhi moves her head away from Raj's neck and looks at her mother who was looking at her with narrow eyes. She makes an innocent face and starts playing with her fingers.

"Now come change your clothes and you too Aarav." Ruhi quickly leaves from there and so does Aarav.

After some time both of them come, aarav sees Rajendra and touches his feet. Rajendra looks at him carefully and a different emotion arises. He hugs him. Ruhi looks at him. Rajendra motions her to come towards him. Ruhi innocently goes close to him and Rajendra takes her in his arms too. He showers both of them with kisses. How many good moments were lost due to his absence. Virendra places his hand on his elder brother so that he can control himself.

"Aarav Ruhi, this is your bade papa," Virendra says when they separates from the hug.

"Bade papa." Aarav says, "whom grandma remembers every day."

"And these are your elder brothers and sister," they turn towards them. Everyone meets each other and then a question comes to Ruhi's mind... She asks, "will grandma love me less now."

"Why," Maya asks.

"Because grandma has so many grandchildren."

Hearing this, everyone starts laughing.

"Go to your grandma, there is someone there too."

Hearing this, both of them quickly leave.

Naina is sitting near Vidya and she is talking to her about many things. "Naina, tomorrow is Karva Chauth, do you know what to do,.." "no, I don't know much." "Okay, now we are here, we will tell you, tomorrow, first thing in the morning you have to eat sargi made by your mother-in-law." " After that the whole fast starts and at night many women will come here from nearby areas to worship."

Just then Aarav Ruhi comes, Grandma. Naina looks at the two cute children who were looking at her.

"Aarav, Roohi, let meet her, this is your elder brother Vikram's wife Naina, meaning your sister-in-law. Naina smile at them." Aarav comes near her and touches her feet, Naina gets quite surprised. She quickly raises her hand and caresses his cheek lovingly. She also kisses Ruhi lovingly on the cheek. Ruhi comes and sits near her.

The days pass like this, Kabir shows them all the mansion and Maya shows them her own room. Ruhi, Aarav has also become very close to her siblings. Maya fed them with her own hands and prepared lots of food for them. Everyone had come to their rooms to sleep.

Maya says to Naina, "dear, I have prepared the whole room for you, wear whatever you like." "And if you have any problem then tell me immediately or if you need anything."

Naina says very lovingly, "no, chhoti maa, I have no problem, don't worry."

Vikram comes, Naina looks at him, Maya looks at him and says with a smile, "go, now he has come to take you." And goes away from there.

As Maya leaves, Naina and Vikram look at each other and then leave from there towards their room. Both of them come near the room, Vikram opens the door for her, Naina comes inside, Vikram closes the door from behind. Naina comes inside and sees her eyes wide open in shock. Because there were flowers and candles lit in the room, it seemed as if it was meant for a couple's romance. That room was very big and luxurious. Vikram looks at Naina and then at the decoration, he goes inside and starts opening his clothes, seeing this Naina's eyes become even bigger.

She stammers and says, wha.... what are you doing?

"Naina, I am tired, come and let's sleep." Saying this, Vikram lies down on the royal bed.

Naina, hearing this, I feel a sigh of relief. She goes inside, takes off her airings and wears some comfortable clothes.

Naina goes towards the bed and lies down. Vikram was waiting for this and turned towards Naina, placing his head on her neck and placing his other hand on her waist and brought her closer to him. Naina's heartbeat stops seeing him so close because Vikram's breath hits her neck. After some moments, Naina slowly place her hand on Vikram's hair and runs her hand through his hair, making him feel good.

She was staring at him, suddenly what happened was that she touched her lips on Vikram's forehead. And she closes her eyes and goes to sleep. She had to wake up early in the morning too.

Early in the morning, the sound of knocking at the gate comes and Naina wakes up immediately. She looks nearby and thinks that Vikram has slept peacefully for the first time otherwise he would have woken up immediately. She removes his hand and comes out of the gate.

"Ji chhoti maa,"

"I'll just get ready and come." Mother leaves from there. Naina goes inside, gets ready quickly and goes downstairs.

Naina comes to the kitchen, she sees Vidya and Maya and immediately touches their feet. "Oh no Naina, you don't need to do it again and again." "You are looking quite beautiful." Vidya gives Sargi to Maya with her own hands and then Maya gives it to Naina. They sit down and start eating.

As the day more rise, everyone gets up, aarav, Ruhi gets ready for school and everyone arrives.

Vikram comes, he sees the servant working for some decoration, "Chhoti Maa, is there anything today?" In the kitchen.

"You don't know what is today."

"No."

"Today is Karva Chauth, preparations are being made for it." So some ladies from nearby will come to worship and then they will break the fast after seeing the moon." "And it is Naina's first Karwa Chauth so it should be special." Vikram thinks something and says, "don't cook food for me."

Maya says with a knowing smile, "okay."

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.