Chapter 34

Next morning, Both Vikram and Vidyunt get up and goes to their gym after doing some work out and get ready to go to bureau and everyone comes down, Vidya gives Aarti, Prasad to all of them. After having breakfast, both of them take blessings and leave for bureau with Rajendra and Virendra leave for office.

They all stop in front of a huge building it's a crime branch. They open the door of their car and they all come out of their car.

They all come inside and they become very happy to see their entire team who is here, who is doing their work.

They all notice them and say "welcome to bureau sir."

Rajendra smiles and says "welcome to all of you here and yes.. everyone is settled at home."

"Yes sir." They all happily said together.

"Good."

He looks at Ajit and says "yes, Ajit, take tea for me in my cabin."

"Sure Sir," he leaves happily.

Rajendra goes to his cabin to do the work he likes the most.

.

.

.

.

Naina is waiting for Vikram, everyone else has come, she asked Vidyunt and he said that he will come from office. Choti maa was waiting to stay with me, I refused, she should rest now. She looks up and the light is on. She knows that even the children are not asleep yet. Either he might be studying.

I go into the room and take out one of my books and start reading.

Vikram is coming to the mansion in the car, the driver is with him.

After the bureau, Virendra told him about the meeting he had held with xyz company. When Naina was not in his life. It was then that he went out of the city and had this meeting with that company. Now there will be something new in it, "so chote papa said that I should do it myself," I will come to the office from the bureau and check this file.

Now he looks at the time and sees that it is already too late so he wants to go home immediately and he is also very hungry.

"I wish I would have gone sooner, I would have troubled Naina a bit, but by now she might have slept," Vikram is thinking this after seeing the time.

"Sir, reached the mansion." Vikram looks at him and is about to get out of the car but turns towards him and says "You also go home quickly, your wife will be waiting for you." He stepped down from the car.

The driver looks at him in confusion and says to himself, "But I am not married at all."

Vikram quickly goes upstairs and opens the door of his room and goes inside to change his clothes. Naina hears the door clicking in the balcony and sees Vikram going inside. She comes inside the room, puts down the book and goes downstairs to get dinner. She starts heating the food, into the kitchen and puts the plate of food in a tray and goes upstairs.

She comes inside and puts it on the table and puts his food plate there. Vikram comes out and sees Naina awake and preparing a plate of food for him. Seeing that, his tired face lights up completely.

"You are still awake...for me."

(आप जाग रही हैं अभी तक... मेरे लिए)!

Naina looks towards Vikram after hearing his voice. She sees that he is coming towards her. She looks down and slides the plate towards him and says "The food will cool down, eat it."

(Khana tanda ho jayega... kha lijiye).

He sits on the sofa and says, "You didn't answer my question."

"Ji," she said looking into his eyes.

Vikram holds her hand and pulls her towards himself and makes her sit on his lap. She looks at him with surprise as to what it was.

"Now that you have brought food, please feed me with your hands." Vikram speaks tiredly and touches her earrings.

"Please.." when she didn't move.

Naina flutters her eyelids and takes the plate in her hand and faces him. She breaks a morsel with her hand and brings it in front of his mouth. He quickly opens his mouth and eats it. By doing this she is feeding him one by one. By controlling herself.

She feeds him and a little gets on his mouth and she removes it with her finger.

I am just looking at her while she is feeding me. I know she is a little hesitant while sitting in my lap. But I was not like this before.., and I am also tired. If I ask her to feed me, what is the harm in this, she is my wife. I can also feed her if she say me but she didn't said anything.

She is about to stand up because the food is finished. "Listen, please come soon."

(सुनो, जरा जल्दी आना)!

I tell her and remove my hand from her waist. She leaves quickly. I stand up and come to the balcony, waiting for her.

Naina comes inside and sees him in the balcony and comes towards him.

And I tell them, "Sleep, you must be very tired." I can see sleep in his eyes. Vikram turns his face towards her and stares at her. When he didn't do anything and continuously looking at her, she hold his hand and take him inside. She makes him lie down on the bed and puts a blanket on him. Vikram is watching her and is also doing it silently. She goes and lies down on her side and when she comes towards me, she looks into my eyes once. And she puts her hand in my hair and caresses it and with the other hand she closes my eyes with that I stare at her.

But I hold her hand and hold her head in my chest. I kiss her forehead. I put my thumb on her lips and caress them slightly from the corner.

There is relief on my face after holding her close to my chest. I close my eyes and sleep.

.

.

Next day, Naina is in the kitchen with Choti Maa and preparations for breakfast are being made. And all the servants are busy with their work.

Maya gives the order to the servant who takes the food to the dining table. Vikram comes down wearing a coat and he sits with all of them for breakfast, his eyes are searching for Vidyunt. After some time he sees Vidyunt coming down. He wiggles his eyebrows at him when he notice he didn't smile like always he just simply sit on chair and start eating. I start eating my meal.

Vidyut quickly eats his breakfast.
Dad and he leave for the bureau and bhaiya is going for a meeting somewhere with chote papa.

Vikram leave for the office and upon reaching there all the presentations etc. are ready. I get to the meeting, they're already seated, I just nod with a straight face, when they stand up to greet me. Those meetings end in about two hours.

Immediately after that I go to the cabin and call Vidyunt, he picks up within some time. I ask him a few things and he tells me After some time I will say..

"Go on a date today with Ishita."

"Oka.... "WHAT" ( he loudly said) I move my phone away from my ears. I can hear his excitement in his voice.

"You heard it right, do what i said, you have been looking like a papaya since morning.

(Subah se papita jaisi shakal banaye rakha hai)!

"Bhai.." he whine.

He stops for a while and says "bhai, you are the best, I love you."

I smile and says "all the best bacha."

I hang up the phone and start doing my work. It's time to go home, I take off my coat, take the phone and leave from there.

The elders of the house have gone to the village for Bhoomi Pujan, got a call from dad in the afternoon. So maybe they will come by tomorrow night only.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.