Chapter 39

Priya quickly goes towards her and asks very lovingly, "what happened Bhabhi?"

"You are fine."

Naina looks at her strangely when she behaves lovingly. But she nod her head.

"It's good that I found you, I had to tell you something," Priya says looking at her. "I told Vikram that he should attend my wedding like a good friend and you too."

"Shadi..."

Priya looks at him and raise her eyebrow "Vikram you did not tell Naina."

He closes his eyes and says, "I was about to tell her this in the kitchen but I forgot."

"Oo.., no one, it happens, even big people forget what they say in front of their beautiful wife." Smiles appear on both of their faces.

Vidyunt and Harsh quickly leave from there as they don't want to be caught. He had made this plan just to have some fun and he had already talked to Harsh. Then Bhuaji was also sitting there with him was doing some bank work, so she listens all their talk came up with this idea from her mischievous mind. So she asked Harsh to put the phone on speaker.

"Son, don't worry, I am bringing a firecracker with me which will burst Naina's heart."

Harsh looks at his mother and thinks, "oh God, I don't know what is going on in her mind."

But here the exact opposite happened, But instead of the firecracker bursting on Priya means Naina anger which didn't happen and here Naina herself started crying bitterly.

.

.

.

.

Everyone comes to the dining table where there are different types of discs. And it smells delicious. Priya also apologizes to Naina and tells her that it was all a joke and she doesn't think anything like that about Vikram.

Naina forgave her but one thing good happened to her, she saw a new side of Vikram. A caring side of a husband to his wife. Which she liked very much.

Everyone enjoys eating dinner together. Then children feel like eating ice cream and adults also agree with them.

"Okay, so I will go and quickly bring everyone's favorite" Vidyunt says.

When they is about to go out, Vikram tells him to "drive safely."

"Yes, bhaiya!!"

He take the car but by mistake he take another car which has some defects. He take it on his own without a driver but Kabir follows him from behind as for safety.

Vikram sees them leaving and comes and sits next to Naina.

"Do one thing for some of our old memories, we show them their childhood photos." "Some old memories will also be refreshed."

They get very excited and they put it on the projector. They all go to that room and are chatting. Harsh is telling his stories from college. Everyone laughs after hearing his love story.

Then vidya speaks..

"Naina will also see what her husband looked like in childhood."

Naina blushed.

Vikram laughs, "Dadi, please don't show my some strange photo of me, if any was of me without clothes."

"Don't worry son, I will show that to Naina personally." And when naina will be pregnant, I will put your photo in your room in big picture so that cute children like you are born." Vidya said smiling alot and giggle seeing his reaction.