Chapter 28

Rajasthan

We can see a big haveli, it has a big gate where security is standing.

In the morning all the servants would be busy in their work, either cleaning or watering the trees.

Just then three cars arrive there that gate opens fastly Because he is none other than the king and queen of Rajasthan and that haveli, Adhiraj Raghuvanshi and his wife Vidya Adhiraj Raghuvanshi who are returning from the temple in the morning. we can see open space there After that which then gives us the way to go inside through the stairs.

They stops the car, the driver quickly opens the gate and the king comes out and his wife comes from the other side. Adhiraj goes towards his wife and helps her cover herself with her shawl as she is feeling a little cold. All the other people standing are looking down. Both of them then climb some stairs and then come inside the place. That mansion is not only royal but also somewhat modern.

Then a boy Aarav, who is 15 years old, and a girl Ruhi, who is 13 years old, come running.

"Dadi, dadu...."

Vidya and Adhiraj look at their grandson and granddaughter who are running towards them Seeing them brings a smile to their face.

"Dadi, you did not take us to the temple with you, you went alone with Dadu." Ruhi said sweetly to her dadi and giggle softly looking at her reaction.

Vidya widens her eyes and says, "Naughty child."

Then two people come there, one of them is a very strong man and next to him is a woman who is very beautiful and is wearing a royal saree. They are Virendra Raghuvanshi and his wife Maya Raghuvanshi come there. Who are the second son and daughter-in-law of Adhiraj and Vidya and the parents of Aarav and Ruhi. They come towards them and take blessings from them after touching their feet, Vidya smile softly to them.

Virendra holds his mother's hand and makes her sit. When he knows that she is a little ill. He then look towards his wife.

Maya goes to the kitchen from there, she has already prepared everything and gives orders to the staff there who brings the breakfast immediately.

Adhiraj sits on his head chair and Vidya is sitting next to him and Virendra is sitting next to her. Virendra immediately takes hot food from Maya's hand.

"Virendra I am fine you eat your food." Vidya said stopping his son.

"No maa" and started feeding her with a spoon so that her cold gets cured quickly.

Adhiraj starts eating his breakfast after seeing her eating.

Maya gives their favorite breakfast to both her children and starts eating her breakfast.
After finishing Virendra gives medicine to his mother.

Vidya rests for some time in her room.

Virendra go to the company for the meeting. Many hotels and properties and Ngo are in the name of Raghuvanshi. Virendra is the CEO of the company and he is handling everything after Adhiraj. Raghuvanshi company which is the number one company in India. But it is said that the bigger his name, the more enemies he has. Media knows only Adhiraj and Vidya Raghuvanshi, they have become very private.

In afternoon,

"Maya..."

"Ji maa,"

"Karva Chauth fast is about to come, so you should call the saree seller and the jewelery seller."

"Yes maa, I told them, they will be coming soon."

Vidya and Maya are sitting outside in the garden and Maya is getting Ruhi to do her school work. Ruhi listens to her grandmother and says, "Dadi, is it our holiday that day?"

"No..."

Then kabir comes there With saree seller and jewellery seller he is a very special person of Adhiraj. He can kill and die for him.

They both fold their hands out of respect and not out of fear. Both of them were sit on chairs as Maya told them.

Ruhi quickly stands up and goes to her kabir uncle. He quickly gets down and takes out chocolates from his pocket and gives it to her. Ruhi becomes happy seeing her favorite chocolate and kabir ​​laughs seeing it.

Seeing him like this, the new saree seller has came the old men health was bad, he gets shocked and he was also very scared of him because his personality was like this, and there was no different look on this man's face throughout the journey.

Kabir feels someone's gaze on him and looks at him. The man quickly starts showing his saree and lehanga when kabir looks at him with his cold gaze.

"Maya, see which one you like."

She starts looking, those lehengas and sarees are very nice and beautiful. She selects a saree and lehenga which is of Virendra's favorite color. Then her eyes fall on a lehenga, it seems that it is made for a new couple, she runs her hand over it, a lot of work has been done on it. She quickly takes it. And she starts looking for matching jewelery on the pair which she finds. Then she looks for herself.

They drink tea that Maya order when they came and leave from there when they select their choice of clothes.

All those people go inside.

In night, Vidya takes out her phone and opens a photo in which everyone is eating ice cream and laughing.
A few days ago, Vikram had sent her this photo. Her eyes become moist when she looks at her elder son Rajendra who is there sitting while Vikram and Naina is doing the puja. She whisper softly

"Raj...."

She quickly closes it because the more she looks at him, the more she misses him. She lies down on her bed and after some time her eyes close.

Adhiraj opens his eyes and looks at her and remembers the morning conversation he was having with kabir and Virendra.

"soon..." He murmur.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.