Chapter 14

Vikram leaves upstairs to his room when Rajendra falls asleep.

He opens the door and goes inside, then closes it. He change clothes his clothes and comes after some time. He goes towards the bed and lies down on his side.

He then turns to Naina who is sleeping on her stomach. he felt a little strange. He moves his hand towards her and he removes the blanket from her face. Seeing her, he stares a little and because there are dry tears on Naina's face.

And he immediately wakes up and pull the blanket away from her body and he sees that Naina is sleeping holding her stomach.

He understands that Naina is on her periods. He can tell from her sleeping position that she might be having back pain.

He goes down and goes to the kitchen, he opens a cabin and takes something out of it. He turns on the gas and heats the oil, then he turns it off and goes to his room.

He locks from inside, comes to Naina, sits on her side and he covers her with blanket. He takes his hand from under the blanket and pulls up her T-shirt a little from behind.

He takes oil, applies it on his hand and then rubs it on Naina's waist from under the blanket. He understands that Naina hasn't had much time to sleep because of the pain.

He was applying oil on her back when Naina was sleeping, just then a sigh of relief came out of her mouth.

Looks at her face, she is sleeping but now there is no pain line on her forehead, she becomes a little relaxed in sleep.

He is not able to see Naina's waist but his hands are definitely feeling her smooth skin, which his rough hands are touching on Naina's smooth skin.

That's when Naina is muttering softly in her sleep," I love you very much, Rasu".....Because Naina and Rasi used to sleep together sometimes and whenever Naina was in pain, Rasi used to massage her back at night. That's why she is considering Vikram as Rasika in her sleep.

As soon as Naina speaks, Vikram looks at her and thinks I am massaging her and in her sleep she is saying love to her friend.

He sigh and lowers her T-shirt, then takes his hands out from under the blanket.

He goes to the washroom to wash his hands and then comes to the bed. He turns towards Naina and brings his hand to her face and wipes her dry tears.

Then after some time he also falls asleep while looking at Naina.

.

.

.

.

Next morning Vikram wakes up he sees Naina sleeping next to him.

Gets up from the bed and comes towards the window and closes it with curtain.

After getting fresh, he changes his clothes and goes downstairs to do exercise.

He spends his time exercising for some time and then he goes upstairs after taking a bath and comes down.

And then he goes to the kitchen and starts making breakfast for everyone.

Vidyut comes down and he goes to Kitchen and he sees his bhai is cooking, he goes towards him.

He says, "bhai.., how do you get up so early that easily, i means you don't get tired...."

He looks at him "I am not lazy like you"....

Vidyunt looks around. Vikram looks at him. He asks what are you seeing.

Vidyunt looks at nervously Bhai and says that with little hesitation "Bha-Bhabhi is not visible"......

Vikram suddenly looks at him and he sees that he is a bit nervous. He says "I mean by this time she wakes up that's why".....

"She is sleeping".....

He widens his eyes and asks "why what happened, is she sick or something has happened to her".....

He doesn't listen to Vikram and says further, "why didn't you tell me...that she is ill.., let's go to the hospital quickly"... and he goes out of the kitchen but only then he stops and looks at Vikram.

He comes to him and says "how can you doing kitchen work when she is ill, what kind of husband you're, you should have stayed with her"......

Vikram looks at him angrily and says "it's done, now should I speak or is there anything else left".

He is about to open his mouth but Vikram cuts him off and says that "she is not ill, she is just sleeping like this".

And take this and give tea to dad.

.

.

.

.

Naina is peacefully asleep, after some time she opens her eyes and sees that she looks at the clock and is shocked to see the time and she sits fondly on the bed.

She says "I slept late at night because of pain, that's why I got so late, oh no".... and she gets up quickly and goes to the washroom to take a shower.

Vikram comes to the room carrying Naina's food and puts it on the table. He hears the sound of shower from inside.

He comfortably sits on the sofa and takes out his mobile and starts doing something in it.

After some time Naina comes out and And she mutters to herself, "Oh God, today I will be late to go to school".

And she goes to the mirror and combs her hair fastly.

Vikram looks in the mirror and she suddenly turns back as she is shocked to see Vikram. Vikram is quietly still working on his mobile and without looking at her, he points with his hand on the table.

Naina sees the gesture of his hand and on the table where there is a plate of food.

" It will get cold eat it fast".

Naina quietly comes and sits on the sofa in front of him and takes the plate. She then looks at him and says "when did you come".

Vikram speaks to her calmly "late at night"...

Naina again looks at the clock, then starts eating quickly because she realise her, she has less time.

Vikram takes his eyes off his phone and looks at her. He sees that Naina is eating fast. He tells her to eat slowly.

Naina is so engrossed in eating that she speaks without looking, "no, no, now I should be late... and she has taken a bite of food in her mouth.

After eating she is about to take the plate down again but Vikram tells her I will keep it. You wash your hands and come downstairs, I will drop you off.

Naina is about to refuse but Vikram takes the plate from her and goes downstairs. Naina looks at him with surprise and says "I am having periods, what happened to him"?

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.