Chapter 17

Vikram is sleeping after having breakfast because he sleeps late at night. Naina comes to the room and sees Vikram sleeping, she understands that Vikram doesn't sleep much but maybe he is tired because of that.

She takes one of her books and then goes to the balcony to read because the weather has become very good because of the rain. She comes out and sits on the sofa and then a gust of wind hits her face.

In this way the day is passing, all the three children are also talking to Naina. Vidhi also seems to be understanding Naina, when Naina gently caressed her head in the morning, she felt good.

Rajendra was pleased to see his children's behavior towards Naina. Now he thinks only about Vikram and Naina, he knows that Vikram will never do wrong with Naina.

As for Vikram, he is also happy to see that his siblings are changing their views towards Naina.

Next morning everyone goes to their respective work after having breakfast. And both children go to their college, Naina also goes to her school.

Vikram is checking the file of the case in his cabin, which is very important. Mostly the higher school children who are being made to become addicted to drugs are being trapped. Because of the stress of exam and some people are not able to share their problem with their parents because of that.

Vikram closes the file and rubs his hands together and then there is a knock on the cabin, Vikram asks him to come inside.

Ajit comes inside and says "sir, I just got a call, the investor was saying that we have come to know about some schools".

The people who are trapping the children in the school or making them addicted to drugs.

Vikram stops for a while hearing that the drug addicts are from the school because he was thinking that maybe the kids would be from college. He thinks something is wrong.

Vikram nod towards Ajit and says call everyone in the meeting.

Ajit leaves from there and calls everyone. Everyone comes to the meeting and ajit tell everyone what he knows. Rajendra is listening to all this and says how the children of the school.....

Vikram also comes there and sits and says "do you know the name of the school......"

Ajit pauses for a while and then looks at Rajendra and Vikram, he gets a bit restless.... Vikram looks at him and says in a deep voice, "say, we don't have time."

Ajit hears Vikram's voice and tells them the name of the school.

After hearing the name of the school, those people go to those schools from there to find evidence.

They go to two or three schools about which they have information, but they do not get anything like this, nor do they have any doubt. Nevertheless, Vikram leaves two or three of his men there to watch from behind.

Vikram ask ajit who's is driving the car and says, "now there is no other place, is there?"

Ajit says "sir we are going to the same place" and he does not tell the name of the place. After some time he stops the car everyone comes out but Vikram and Vidyunt looks at the school for a while and they gets shocked.

Vikram looks at Vidyunt, he too is a bit taken aback. He asks was it the same school in which the child was going to kidnapped.

They see that this school is much bigger than other schools and they proceed towards the school where the security stops them. He tells them that he is an officer and then the security guard lets him inside.

We go inside and see that some children are roaming outside, some children are asking doubt to the teacher, some children are playing. Then they also remember their school memories. Vikram and Aryan look at each other which is a lot of memories of both of them together. Having fun with the teacher, sometimes reaching school late, people say right that childhood days are very good, but after growing up, all this does not happen.

He asks a child about the principal's cabin and he shows them the way. At the same time Naina comes out of the principal's cabin and collides with Vikram, she is about to fall but Vikram catches her by his hand. Holding her waist.

Naina immediately backs away when she didn't fall without seeing him and says "I am sorry sir, it mistake...." And then she looks ahead and sees Vikram.

We were going to the cabin then suddenly someone bumped into me and she was about to fall so I caught her. I was about to get away from her immediately but I saw that she is Naina so I put my hand behind her so that she does not fall.

She will stand again then she quickly back away her attention is still not on me. And I also hear a soft laugh from behind me, but then Naina says, "I am sorry, it happened in a hurry." And then she looks in front and she gets shocked seeing me.

She looks behind me where other people can see her.

Vikram turns back and those people understand that he is telling them to go inside, so they leave. "you guys here..." Naina asks Vikram after they go inside; "have some work".

Then the bell rings, then she leave from there because she does not know what to say to Vikram. Vikram also goes inside after seeing Naina for the one last time.

............

It's time to eat. Naina is making hot rotis. Naina is looking at Vedansh. She sees that he has eaten less food today than other days.

Naina after dinner she again goes to the children's rooms She sees Vedansh lying on the bed and then knocks.  He has a headache, so he comes straight to his room after dinner and lies down after some time. He hears a knock at the door and he thinks who would be knocking because the vidhi comes like this, his two brothers too. And he turns his head towards the door and sees Naina there.

He sits on the bed seeing her and says "you come inside." Naina comes inside and sees his tired face She thinks these people are not going to tell me like this, I will have to ask and says " what happened do you have any problem."

Ved looks at Naina and thinks he wants to tell her that it hurts but he thinks Naina will have a problem. Naina lets out a long breath and tells him "that if you have any problem, you can tell me, not like your sister-in-law, so you have called me sister too."

He looks at her, he feels guilty that why did he say Didi and lowers his head and says, "My head is hurting".

He sees that Naina leaves from there and thinks that Naina must have gone after hearing my problem, she doesn't care about us. But he gets a little sad because of Naina's departure, he thinks that Naina is not like the rest but...And he lies down on the bed.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.