Chapter Ten

I arrived on the roof of the hospital and there I see that a helicopter is already waiting for us, its door was open and you could see in its interior that it was well equipped.  I expected it to be equipped but not so much.  There were several assistants next to the helicopter and the doctor was next to me.

"Ms. Bianchi, if you want, you can give the luggage to the assistant so that he can put it in the helicopter and arrange it so that nothing happens during the flight. Do you have anything in it? Fragile things or something like that."

"What was more fragile is in my bag, but the only fragile things are Jules' phone, my perfume and Jules' perfume and what else I have. I won't need to go to the luggage. So I'll be fine."  I inform the doctor.

"I hope you took some food with you, I don't want you to get hurt, your children need food."  before I say that I didn't take anything to eat, I see Seb entering the door that leads to the roof of the hospital and he had a small bag in his hand and he comes running to me.

"Can you leave us 5 minutes, please, doctor" he looked at him and the doctor nodded approvingly and left us alone

"What are you doing Seb?"  I ask him and I cross my arms on my chest and look at him waiting for him to say something. At this moment he is catching his breath, I can tell by the way he is breathing that he ran and the hospital does not have a few floors.  Jules was on the 3rd floor and there are still 10 floors to go to the roof.

"So, Fernando and Sergio came to see Jules and they knew that you hadn't left since the accident happened and they thought of making you something to eat and from a little, they made more.  - I told you about your pleasure back home and it started from here that they both made food for 3 days, I told them that you will leave by helicopter and they decided to make you something to eat like that.  made Spanish-style and Mexican-style food, they put them in this thermal bag, some are still warm and that's why he put them like that."

Honestly, I didn't expect such an explanation, I didn't even think about such a thing, but in the end.  I take the bag from Seb's hand and as usual I take his hand and give it to him, he is the second person who helps me in these moments and as I said before he is like a brother to me and I am like his sister.

"God, thank them for me. Let it be between us, right now the doctor is asking me if I ate something and I didn't know what lie to tell him."

"You wanted to lie to a doctor, is that how you ended up? It's good that I arrived on time, now I have to go. I have to pack, then I'm also leaving for the next Grand Prix"

"Ok! Be careful, please, I can't accept another accident like this, please" I beg him

"I'll take care, don't worry about me anymore. Bye Amalia"

"Good! Bye Sebastian" I say and take him in my arms for the last time and he leaves.

I see how the doors open and I see Jules's bed come in, that's when I go home, I see him putting him in the helicopter and then the doctor gives me the sign to get in the helicopter too.

"Mrs. Bianchi, you can stay there, it's comfortable for you and your children."  say and show me where I have to sit.

I go to the seat, it's the same as in an airplane but it belongs to the hospital, I sit down and look at Jules.

10 years ago

I was in Jules' house, better said in his bedroom, we were sitting in bed with him and watching a movie, as we usually watch a romantic movie, Dirty Dancing.  I was sitting in his arms, with my head on his chest, and he was playing with a strand of my hair.