Chapter Fifteen

I'm sitting next to Sergio to drink our coffee, I really needed some air, I've stopped crying now but I'm thinking about the future of my children, if I have a son he might want to follow his father's dream, racing is in the family's blood Bianchi, maybe this is the future to have another driver in the house, I would be happy to do this. But at the end of the day, I have two children, I have twins, but most of all I want to have a girl and a boy.

Jules always said that he wanted a girl so that he could comfort his daughter and protect her from all the bad things, to have a daughter who looked like me, he always told me that I was like an angel, but I didn't believe him I never, always told him that I'm not very beautiful, but he always said those words to me.

"You, Amalia, in my eyes you are perfect, it doesn't matter what the world says, it matters what we are and what we do together, we are the two of us in a world that wants to hurt people in love."

I wake up to reality when Sergio calls me, I look at him and again I have tears in my eyes. Sometimes I don't need other people to calm me down, I just need my Jules, my husband .

"Amalia has to go back to Jules, your parents came and asked where you are and we have to go in anyway because I don't want you catching a cold. It's not good to catch a cold, it's not good for babies. " he says to me and puts his arm around me and we head towards the hospital door, I'm worried about how to tell them that I'm pregnant, I can't wait until they all come to tell them all in equally.

"Amalia? Who knows you're pregnant?" Sergio asked me and he had the phone in his hand.

"I tell you honestly, the ones who know are Seb, Daniel, you and if he hears, it's Jules.  I tried to plan somehow to tell you, but I said that I would somehow plan to tell you before the end of the Formula 1 season. But no, I can still keep this secret, I can't anymore, today my parents are coming, Jules' parents  and maybe Charles' parents, I don't want it to be a secret anymore, I'm already pregnant in a month and a week.  But why are you asking?  "

"I'm asking because Lewis, Fernando and Daniel said they're already on their way to the hospital. Do you want them to come later? It's your choice if you want them to come or not."

"When are they coming? I can tell them all and I will tell those who will come to visit Jules again. You can tell them to come." I say to Sergio and I didn't realize that already . we reached the floor where Jules's hospital room is.

We go to the room, but I stop right in front of the door, I will see my parents after some time, it will be difficult for me to tell them this news, but the sooner, the better for all of us. I know it will be hard to tell them, but Jules is also with me, at least I have him with me when I tell them that they will become grandparents. I don't waste any more time and enter and the first thing I see is my parents next to Jules, my mother was crying.

For my mother, Jules was like a son, she was very happy when I told her that I was in a relationship with him, she always loved Jules and as for my father, he never had any problems with me and my husband my, they agreed with noj and supported us and different from the situation. Through thick and thin.

"Amalia, my girl." my mother comes to me and holds me tightly in her arms and starts crying louder and louder, I feel sorry for her but this is the situation, I have nothing to do.

"Mom, you need to calm down, please stop crying," I say and motion to Charles to bring me a chair so that mom can sit, at least so that she can calm down.

Dad also comes to me and gives me a hug and goes to mom to calm her down, I don't want mom to be hurt. I look carefully at my parents, I see my father kneeling in front of my mother and taking her hands in his and kissing her finger where she was holding her wedding ring and saying words to calm her down, he speaks to her whisper but I hear only one thing, I hear my father saying to his mother 'mon amour', I have had the same feeling since I was little, they were my love story. Now I am the love story of a person very dear to me and Jules, Charles, we guided him towards this beautiful career in the world of motor sports.

I hear some sounds and suddenly Charles looks at me panicked, I look at him and tell him with one look to stay calm and rely on me, that everything will be fine. When I turn to look at the door, I see someone knocking on the door, I go to the door and open it, when I look who came to Jules, it was the people I expected, Jules' parents and Charles' parents. I see that my sister-in-law and brother-in-law have not come, but I know that they will come later with Lorenzo.

I see my mother-in-law that her eyes are red from crying, she goes straight to Jules, Charles' parents see their son, they are shocked but I promised her that I will solve it and so I do.

"Ms. Leclerc, please don't scold Charles, he was stressed because he doesn't know anything about Jules and I think I missed it and I told him that we are on our way to Nice. He was worried, like all of us, he is not right to be upset with him." I tell her and she nods her head approvingly and doesn't say anything more.

I see how everyone has tears in their eyes and I know it's hard for them because on that bed is a son, a dear friend, a son-in-law, but most of all there on that hospital bed is my husband and I decided to tell them the news bigger. Hi .

"Can you listen to me a bit, please. I have to tell you something very important" I say and everyone in the room looks at me, I go to Jules and take his hand and mine again and I prepare to tell them.

"Amalia, is it good or bad? What is it my dear?" my mother-in-law asks me, I look at her and only from my look she realizes what's happening, it's not bad news, it's good news.

"I don't know how to tell you, I tried to find a way to tell you but I didn't know how and I decided to tell you now that I can no longer keep the secret until I find the courage myself. I wanted to tell you I tell people who are not close to me and Jules. I'm pregnant in a month and a week with twins, I found out when I was at the hospital in Japan, I found out exactly on October 5th." I tell them and they remain shocked.

Suddenly everyone gets up from their seats and comes and takes me in their arms and congratulates me, they also go to Jules and congratulate him, everyone was happy about this good news.

After our parents and the Leclerc family left, our friend also came shortly after, I told them the news and they reacted the same as my families, in the evening Jules' brothers and Charles' brother also came. they reacted more normally. Normally, that means they don't have plans, they were happy, they came to take me in their arms and congratulated me and I talked with them.

At the end of the day, I realized that I have so many people who will help me with my children and Jules's. It's good when you have a big family, you can always count on them, for better or for worse. The people I love and whom I can call my family.