Chapter Eleven

I still think about the conversation between me and Charles, if Charles was in front of me, he would probably be in tears, I understand him, it's about his godfather. When I met Charles, he was 7 years old.

10 years ago

It was my favorite time of the year, Christmas. There were other days, but we spent those days together. Jules was born on August 3rd, and I was born on August 10th, and our parents decided to make our day full, but Jules and I decided not to have a party and that's how it was. But that's a story for another time.

This Christmas has started well. Jules and I decided to make a tradition.

On December 20th we decorate the Christmas tree, as Jules and I have large bedrooms so we talked to our parents to make a tree in our bedrooms, we told them about our new tradition and to our surprise they accepted this .

So our parents went together to buy the things we needed and Jules and I were sitting in my bedroom, we were watching a Christmas thread, how we were and Jules's magic playing with my hair, whispering comforting words and He told me how much he loved me and sat comfortably with him, me in his arms, with my head on his chest and my hands on his chest, instantly I fell asleep and so did he.

We didn't hear when our parents came to my house and as I can tell they didn't hear us and came to see what we were doing.

I heard whispers and Jules woke up first and saw that it was our parents.

"Love, wake up, our parents are in the room" he whispers in my ear and brushes my hair from my face and leaves a kiss on my forehead.

"Leave Jules alone, I wanted to keep sleeping" I say and put myself even more in his arms and put my head on his chest. We were both wearing matching pajamas and I wanted our parents not to come to my room, but that's what happened.

"Jules, Amalia, come on, don't say you want to get married as a couple. Come on, my dears." Jules' mother, Christine, tells us

"Yes, you have to wake up. You have so much to do. You are betraying yourself for when you will be like us." says my mother, Katherine.

Upon hearing our mothers, we wake up sooner, I wake up, because Jules was awake, but he didn't look at our parents, he only had eyes on me. I fall to one side of Jules' arms and he gets off the bed and comes to my side of the bed and gives me a hand to get me up.

I accept his hand and get up but I have other plans, I put my hands around his neck and he realized what I wanted and then he also put his hands around my waist and comes closer and puts his lips on mine and kisses me passionately.

He doesn't care that our parents were there.

December 25, 2004

Our parents decided to invite the Leclerc family, to my curiosity, my family knew about this family, but we'll see what will happen.

This small Christmas party was hosted by the Bianchi family. Our families were at Jules' house to make the final preparations for dinner.

At this moment, I was in my room with Jules, I was doing the last touches to my make-up and all I had to do was put on the necklace from Jules that he gave me for my birthday. I look in the mirror and see my dear boyfriend getting ready, buttoning his shirt and on the makeup table was the handkerchief from Jules' jacket, the red handkerchief, the same color as my dress.

We decided to match, but since Jules doesn't wear a tie or bow tie, we both decided to take him a handkerchief and put it in his jacket pocket.

"Have you talked to your sister? I hope we don't match," I said to Jules.