Thank you

I want to thank you for reading my story.

I know it took a long time to publish other chapters and I'm sorry to finish this story, I know you may want more chapters but I didn't know how to continue this story.

But thank you to those who read it, those who voted for each chapter or the chapter you liked more. And I want to thank a person dear to me who helped me not to give up writing this story and is still by my side, physically and morally. Thanks to her, I managed to get out, as I like to say, 'A debut story'.

You made me realize that what I write is really beautiful and with all the notifications I received (votes, etc.). I gained more confidence in myself thanks to you who read this book.

I want to announce that I have started a new book, a new love story, something new and completely different.

Anyone who wants to read it is called 'Since I met you', you can find all the information about the story on my profile and today it has been 24 hours since I posted the first chapter.

Anyone who wants to ask me something related to the stories, please send me a message on the instagram account andreea_amalia_15_07 ( https://www.instagram.com/andreea_amalia_15_07?igsh=MTdtcGwwZXU5eXF2NA== ) , maybe I will make announcements there about something related to the new stories.

I want to thank you once again, thank you and see you with many more stories in the future.

- Andreea <3