Chapter Thirteen

In the end we land on the roof of the hospital in Nice, in a way it feels like home, but as I said before, home is only where Jules is. I look out the window and see the surroundings of the city where Jules and I met. Around me, they are preparing to take Jules out of the helicopter and take him to his hospital room.

I see how the doctor is discussing something with the assistants with whom he accompanied us from Japan to Nice. A 14-hour journey, in a medical helicopter and with a patient who was fighting for his life, but I am very grateful for these people he helped me and Jules. One of the medical assistants goes to open the helicopter door.

"Ms. Bianchi, we've reached our destination. If you want, you can go out for a breath of fresh air, because I know you'll be staying next to your husband." said the doctor and he started to get to know me better, how long I was with Jules at the hospital in Japan.

I nod my head and try to get out of the helicopter and at the door of the helicopter was that assistant who had opened the door, helping me to get out. When I go down, I take a deep breath.

I close my eyes for a moment and think of this place, Nice. The place where I was born, the place where I grew up, the place where I met the love of my life. If someone asks me what it means to me, I can say that In Nice it is beautiful, here I spent my whole life and here I married Jules and here my children and Jules's will grow up.

I open my eyes and at that moment he takes Jules out of the helicopter and I go to the doctor to ask him for something important.

"Doctor, you can leave Jules outside for 5 minutes, that's all I ask, please"

"5 minutes later we take him to the salon." he tells me and moves away from the bed and signals to the others to follow him, to give us privacy.

"Jules, mon amour, nous sommes chez nous, l'endroit où nous avons grandi et ce sera l'endroit où nos enfants grandiront aussi. Charles is on his way. While I was on the way to the hospital, Seb texted me and our mothers , I lied to your mother so that Charles would come too, no one from our family and not even his parents wanted to tell him anything and I know how much you helped him and I decided to help him. And I decided to I tell them that I'm pregnant but I want everyone to know, my family, your family, the Leclerc family and our friends, even those from Formula 1. I'm going to plan something, you know about that ultrasound video, that's what I'm going to tell them that I'm pregnant. Please do well my love, not only for me but for your children. Me and our children love you." (we are home, the place where we grew up and it will be the place where our children will grow up too) I tell him and while I was telling him I'll hold his hand, I hope he gets better. We need him.

I look at the doctor and signal to him that I'm done, I notice that he wanted to say something and at that moment I hear a door open, I turn around and see a new medical team, I think they are the ones who will take care of Jules.

The new doctor goes to see the doctor who accompanied us from Japan, I can hear them talking but I don't understand anything from their conversation, so I decided to look at my dear husband, even when he was in the state in which he was still beautiful , the sun highlighted her beautiful hair and I'm so glad that the doctors didn't remove the ring from her hand, now she was shining in the sunlight, it wasn't very hot in Nice, but it was October 13th, it's a beautiful autumn in this part of France.

I see the two doctors approved by me and the Japanese doctor introduced us.

"Mrs. Bianchi, I present to you Dr. Collin, he will help you with the health of your husband and your babies. I told him what happened and what happened, I brought the files to him I'll give them to Mr. Doctor. That's all there is to say, now you take over Mr. Collin. We have to leave, so take care of yourself Mrs. Bianchi and please take care of your children. Your luggage is next to Mr. Bianchi's bed. One day hello, I wish you one more thing Mrs. Bianchi, don't lose hope." and with these words the doctor leaves for the helicopter and waits for us to enter the hospital so he can leave.