Chapter Twelve

I hear something and that wakes me up, I look around and see that we are still in the helicopter, Jules' hand is still in mine, I look for my phone and see that I put it next to Jules. This gesture makes me to smile, that's how Jules used to fall asleep when I was at home or after a tiring day of interviews or training.

I take the phone, without letting go of his hand, I open it and see that I have 4 messages.

Charles Leclerc

Have you arrived in Nice? Please tell me !

Christine mother-in-law

how is jules Did he wake up from his coma? how are you my dear

Mother

how are you my dears

Seb

Get there safely and let me know if anything happens. If you need someone to talk to, I'm just a phone call away schwester <3

How hard it is for me to answer these messages, especially the one from Christine, I'm trying to find how to tell her the truth but mostly she knows everything, but she doesn't know that we're on our way to Nice, I decided to talk first with the doctor and to ask him how many hours are left until we reach the place where I call him home.

doctor might be there, that there is like a kind of kitchen, I pull the curtain aside and see the doctor at a table with the laptop in front of him and a cup of coffee next to him and he realized that I was here to talk to him and he put the laptop aside and motioned for me to come and sit at the table.

"Hello Mrs. Bianchi, I hope you slept well."

"Hello doctor, I can't say that I slept well when it comes to sleeping, it's not the same when you don't have your loved one next to you. Despite the fact that Jules and I were never apart, not even for half a day, wherever he went, he took me with him. I miss sitting with him and talking until we fall asleep." I said to him and start playing  with my  wedding ring.

"I understand you, madam. How can I help you?"

"How long until we get to Nice? Our families are sending me messages and they're already starting to get a little annoying."

"We still have about 45 minutes until we arrive at the hospital in Nice. You can go and collect your things and inform your relatives that you are close to your destination," the doctor tells me and I nod my head and get up from the table and I go back to Jules and take my phone from Jules and think about who to message first.

In the end I decided to give a message to Charles, firstly I promised him and secondly because he wants to see his godfather. I open my phone and enter the conversation

Charles Leclerc

Have you arrived in Nice? Please tell me !

Amalia

Hi Charles! First of all, I'm sorry that I didn't reply to your message in time and secondly, we will land in 45 minutes at the hospital in Nice. And your parents don't know anything, so you can stay calm.

Charles Leclerc

Amalia, thank you for keeping me up to date with everything that is happening with Jules. I'm lucky that I'm close to Nice, I had something to do with my friend, Pierre, I think you know him.

Amalia

I know him and you have no reason to. I will tell Jules' parents that we will come later, so that you have the opportunity to stay with him.

Charles Leclerc

Ok, thank you <3

Amalia

With love <3

I always thought if I had a brother like Charles, he is always considerate, attentive and doesn't put himself first, he was only 17 years old but he has the thinking of a person my age. He is a good child, and I am proud to call him family.

I leave the conversation with Charles and think about who to message, I have to stick to the plan, so I'll talk to Seb and then to my mother and then to my mother-in-law.

Seb

Arrive safely and let me know if anything happens. If you need someone to talk to, I'm just a phone call away schwester <3

Amalia

Thanks Seb! We still have 45 minutes until we arrive and I want to take some time to be able to bring Jules'  godson, his parents don't tell him anything and he sent me a message and I promised him that I would help him.

Seb

Okay! I'll also come to Nice when I'm free next week, I'll bring you something when I come, I promise.

Amalia

Ok and thank you for everything you do for me and for Jules, I owe you.

Seb

With pleasure and you don't owe me anything, I only do this because you are part of my family and you are dear to me, you are like a younger sister to me.

Amalia

Thanks big brother, I kiss you!

Seb

Ich küsse dich und passe auf dich auf (Kiss you and take care of yourself)

Always after a conversation with Seb, he makes me smile and when he speaks to me in German, it's like he's safer, Seb taught me German and when I have the opportunity to speak with him in German, I'm the happiest. Now it's time to talk to mom.

Mother

how are you my dears

Amalia

We are fine, in 45 minutes we land and arrive at the hospital. Jules is still in a coma, we'll talk when we land and maybe you will too.

Mother

I will come, we will talk when I come to the hospital.

It was easy with my mother, now it's the hardest part and God forbid my mother-in-law be hurt

Christine mother-in-law

how is jules? Did he wake up from his coma? how are you my dear

Amalia

Jules is fine and didn't wake up from the coma, and I'm fine. We will land in an hour, come when you can. And please, you can go to my apartment and bring me some clothes.

Christine mother-in-law

Yes, my dear, I will bring it to you.

Amalia

Thank you.

It was not as difficult as I thought and all this is just the beginning. I can't wait to land, I want to see my family and tell them about the new members of our family