1. All Mighty Truck Kun

MC pov

I am Rudra. Well, I am a just normal College student who is living his normal life. I don't have friends or a girlfriend. I don't think any girl will fall for a boring character like me.

Rudra's name means drives away evil; one who is praiseworthy. My grandfather is the one who gave this name to me. I look boring and I am average at studying. I think I am a random NPC.

I have difficulty communicating my intentions to others. If someone doesn't talk with me then I don't talk with anyone.  This is my problem.

I am a man of culture and I am OTAKU. I read and saw many anime, novels, movies, etc. 

They are the greatest things that made my life boring to interesting. I must thank those creators for creating this fiction for People like us.

And just like every day, I went to college, and after doing my part like a student. I went home.

At midnight I went for a walk and threw garbage in the garbage bin. While I am going back on my way I heard a noise.

*Beep beep 

He turned back to see nothing. He felt something is off. Then he resumes his walk.

Just as he was passing by a crosswalk, he noticed a light speeding into him, he squinted his eyes and saw it was a truck, he clenched his fist and as the truck got closer, he jumped to the side, he successfully dodged the truck,

"I may want to reincarnate but as a cultured man, I waited for this day to face you. I won't go down easily!" he roared.

No one gets a chance like this, to face The Truck Kun.

The truck that he dodged stopped and turned toward him. Now it was aimed at him, Rudra said,

"Oh? You're approaching me?"

*Beep *Beep

The truck answered, then it charged at the young man, the truck is moving at a very fast speed, Rudra also started running, he run into a wall and turned around, he raised both of his hands saying

"Come!"

the truck didn't shy away and immediately charged at him.

Rudra turned his body and jumped away, but the truck wasn't able to stop and crashed into the wall,

"HaHaHa!"

Rudra started laughing, if some were wondering why an otaku could dodge a speeding truck, the reason was the young man was trained and his body was fit, he deemed his body was necessary to get what he needs, mainly to face truck kun.

Rudra wasn't able to celebrate for long as another truck came out of nowhere, he became confused, another truck was coming and he looked around, the first truck also now aiming at him, he was trapped, he doesn't have anywhere to dodge as he was blocked by two trucks and he was in the middle,

"Both of you came at me," he roared at them and started to run.

He dodged the first truck from behind but he failed to notice the second truck. Second truck said

"1st Gear! Truck God's Final Attack! Get Isekai'd B*tch!!"

Before he can do anything, the truck hit him with Godspeed. When the second truck hit his head he immediately lost consciousness.

***

[Marvel world.]

We can see a young man who is sleeping on the ground, suddenly waking up.