13. Hydra Plans

[Hydra Secret hideout.]

(Alexander Pierce pov)

Alexander Pierce was one of HYDRA's commanders.

"What do you mean facility 139 is destroyed?" Pierce said.

"An omega-level mutant,  Eren Maxwell awakened his new powers and destroys the whole facility 139, sir," Robbie said

Robbie Dean a soldier of Hydra

"Shit, is there any evidence of Hydra left In Texas," he asked worriedly because he don't want to Nick fury find out about Hydra.

"No Sir, everything is already burned and destroyed."

"hmm, what about Alex Braun? "

"... Sir, he is dead"

After hearing he became silent because Alex is Friend's son.

"Now I don't know how Hydra Council will react to this Mutant, he destroy a small Facility and he knows too much about us," he said.

"Robbie, send the details of Eren Maxwell to everyone and Kill him on the spot. Just take his DNA. I don't want any Anomaly alive"

"Yes, sir. We will dispatch Blood Scream and we also asked Kingpin to find Eren,"

"Sending an Enemy of Wolverine for this mutant, good choice."

"Hail Hydra"

"Hail Hydra"

***
[ Hydra Facility 96]

Seeing the news of Alex Braun's death an old man with a dark expression started to punch the wall. In his eyes, there is pure hate and rage filled in it. Blood coming from his hands.

He is the father of Alex Braun and the Head of this facility, he is Arnold Braun.

"Eren Maxwell, How dare you took my son from me. You will face the consequences. I will make you beg for death"

"I will wait for you, You challenged Hydra, right? Then came here. I will show you the power of Hydra weapons" he said and went to meet the weapon developer.

***
[Shield hideout]

We can see a woman with blue eyes and Blond hair with a dyed pink tip. She is crying seeing a photo of Alex Braun.

She is Alex's girlfriend, Veronica Eden.

She set her sights on the title of Hydra Supreme to enact a plan to wipe out all super-powered beings and anybody who posed a threat to the world, so humankind could be once again master of its fate. Since the time she had worked on Sheild and she fall In love with Alex.

"Eren Maxwell, You took an important person to me. It's only right for me to take precious things of yours."

She set a new goal, to destroy the precious things of Eren.

***

[Agent Krill POV]

When I was given the mission to investigate what happened in Texas by director Nick Fury, I thought I would be dealing with a secret terrorist group, but not that I would find out about something that shouldn't exist, by all means, long forgotten, and buried under the past, Hydra organization.

The factory that had exploded, destroying many other places around, was nothing but a cover, the real deal was inside, under the factory.

A massive base with five floors, one that I assumed was the place where those bastards lived every day, the other ones, for research and data storage.