36. Task master

(??? POV)

I lost my memories. I don't know anything about my past. I only know How to Fight and kill. I MASTERED all fighting styles and I can Memorize anyone fighting by seeing them. Hydra Organization is the one who made me like this. I know they made me lose my memories. But I hate to say this. they offered me, that they will give me my memories back. If I help them with Global domination. And their Goal is to take the freedom of humans.

They are so Ridiculous and Cringe, they say Hail Hydra. Every time and every place, I hear them say, Hail Hydra. I want Nuke Very Bullet their Ass.

You know, they are fucking idiots I have seen. They don't even know how big this World is and they are trying to dominate this world.

Even Pigs will laugh at them. No one gonna allow them. They all are a bunch of losers and bitches.

And I found Eren a mutant kid destroyed one of Hydra's hideouts. Services them right. And he even took Hulk, a monster with him. Hydra's bad days started but they Collaborated with another crazy organization, the AIM.

Well, who cares as long I gain my memories that's enough.

They give me an Important Mission. To protect this Hideout. Because here they are trying to research and experiment on 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁.

AIM gave This Artifact to Hydra.

What fucking pussy idiots. Instead of using Artifact for themselves, they gave it to losers. It's like a loser who married a Sexy woman and gave her to another bitch to enjoy. Trash. 

But suddenly Someone attacked This hideout today. And Out of Nowhere. A purple Barrier surrounded this hideout. The attacker is Eren but I saw Eren Army.

Fuck!!

Seeing Eren Attacks with Purple Sword. I felt fear. I won't forget this Fear in my life.

I know I don't have a choice or I can escape from him. He stopped Hulk and Monster.  But I not gonna back off. Even if I die here, I fight with him until the end. I already Copied the Sword Attack style.

I only had one regret I can't get my memories back. 

***

(Rudra Clone POV)

With [Mana EMP Attack] I destroyed All electronic devices.

I found out with the Life Force sensing ability that no MUTANT EXPERIMENTS are going on here.

"Let's start, massacre," I said and then they came to us.

"There they are!! Found attackers" NPC said.

"They are carrying Swords, Confirmed!!." Another NPC said

"Surround them and shoot them. They use SWORDS. They are not much Threat to us, kill them!!" A Fool NPC said.

'They underestimate us because we use swords, FOOLS'

They started to fire at us. But all Bullets stopped in mid-air and then fell to the ground. Instead of destroying this Place with a powerful Attack I chose to kill everyone with my abilities.

I want to show them the power of Swords. Then it's our turn now.

*Slash
*Thrud
*Slash
*ugh

We started to cut them in half, heads, hands, blood covered the whole ground. They started to fear. Now they forgot about everything, they want to stop me.

But Suddenly I felt a Powerful Source here.

Now I understand why there are so many people here. To protect whatever source. Suddenly again another group came to attack us.