28. Unexpected events

Note: Naruto will be one of the main characters and I explained why I introduce Bolt to this story.

I give hints on how powerful Naruto is. And this story is for enjoyment.

***

"So, you are from the future, Boruto" Shikamaru asked him.

"I prefer Bolt, and yes," Bolt said while drinking wine. Everyone felt is he Boruto in the future. He is carefree and didn't give a damn about anything. Then suddenly the bottle disappeared.

"Can you tell me everything from the start?" Sasuke said

Right now Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Scathach Skadi, and Bolt are discussing.

"From the start... I don't remember clearly everything so I like to tell the short story"

"This woman helped to kill that parasite. And after bringing her people into this world. She went to her world and didn't come to this world. But later I found that she is dead because of Surtr who came out of the seal and Fantasy Tree Sombrero's is destroyed then she is dead." Scathach was Shocked to hear this from him.

Only she and Odin knows what is Fantasy Tree Sombrero. She was shocked to find she is dead because of Surtr, she suspects that Surtr must have eaten  Fantasy Tree Sombrero to restore his power. She made a good decision to send her people to this world before Surtr can kill them.

It is surprising to know that this powerful lady is killed by someone, this explains how little they know about the world. Naruto and everyone thought.

"Later you completed a Quest in another world and got a reward to change your and your children's bloodline to Asgardian. That's how I became Asgardian and the momoshiki parasite is dead because of it." this surprised them. To save his son's life he needs to complete the quest. He will save his kid's life.

Scathach was shocked to hear this. How can someone change into Asgardian? It's impossible. But she is seeing Bolt who is Asgardian.

"After something later at the age of 13, my father, master, and I traveled back in time to stop the parasites who came to kill the Uzumaki clan and Senju clan. And they killed Hashirama."

"Wait! What? Otsutsuki killed Hashirama. There is no history about that! Didn't he dead in war, Senju and Uzumaki clans were destroyed because of war." Shikamaru said.

"Yes, there is no history about that because I used Jogan's ability to alter the history so the timeline won't change. Well technically Jogan itself activated on that day"

"This is crazy! I can't believe it." Shikamaru said. does that mean the history they know is not real?

"It makes sense," Sasuke said

"How," Naruto asked.

"I saw two Otsutsuki destroyed symbols in ten tails dimension. They must be Otsutsuki we don't know " Sasuke said.

"And you should be careful so you won't change history and timeline"

"Then aren't you changing the timeline now, " Shikamaru said

"Yes, but let me tell my story, at the age of 14 Suddenly These parasites attacked us. They saw the future and how powerful we become. To stop us they sent powerful parasites at that time. In that war, we lost many people,  my mom, sister, Mr. Sasuke, and my friends, so on. With the help of Tom and Jerry, they were able to save me and many shinobis. Seeing such destruction and his close ones dead, my father was able to use Odin's force and he killed all parasites on that day. Then he created a barrier to stop them to enter our world. This incident changed our lives forever."