Chapter 30 (Hellish Training)

Rudra pov

After finishing lunch,  Banner and Betty want to rest and Regis goes with them to tell them about this place. They wanted to see dinosaurs.

Artoria went to check the garden because she likes the garden.

'Artoria seems like a strict leader but she also had a cute side like a good girl, She always is on my side and respects my decisions too,'

Now he had Time to think about what to do.

First, he understood a few things after his fight with Abomination. He had poor control over his powers.

No one died in this battle. He made sure to save everyone. And healed people. But he felt he didn't do good.

First, he was able to use his power but the output had more effect than he thought. This is a problem that he needs to train.

Second, his clones are not as powerful as he is. So he needs to complete the Itachi template. If he did, then by using Clones he would be able to train his Anodite powers.

He created weapons but they didn't have durability and were destroyed easily when Hulk used them. So he needs to train his powers.

He remembered Gwen in Ben 10, who can do many things so he also can do them.

Third, he wants to use a weapon, mainly Sword. Because if someone superior in using magic comes after him, then he will be at a disadvantage. So he needs to use other methods to defend himself. Even if he had Artoria, villains still do anything to achieve. Because villains have no rule to use dirty methods. 

And Artoria won't use any dirty methods because of her pride. So he can't depend on someone every time.

[Itachi Uchiha.        -100%

~Do you want to absorb Itachi Uchiha's soul fragments]

Finally, he got it, he waited for this character to complete. Because only with Itachi's help he can save everyone and stop every villain's plans. Because Itachi's experience will help in his journey.

His wisdom, grace of spirit, calmness, extreme intelligence, and the overall foresight he displays amidst the tragedy he lives within, is why he is the best character to me in my situation.

[Yes]

Without hesitation, he absorbed Itachi's soul fragments and started to meditate to experience Itachi memories.  

A few hours later.

Now he completed Itachi character fusion.

He stared at the sky from the window. He already saw how Itachi's life is in the show but It is different to feel them. He experienced Itachi all emotions in life until his last moments.

After experiencing his memories, his view of Itachi changed. At first, he saw Itachi as a hero but now he can't see him like that. He is a Shinobi of a hidden village and an older brother.

Itachi was someone who always tried to keep the village peaceful. He always tried to keep a balance between the village and the Uchihas. Itachi was someone who always wanted the larger group of people to benefit (village) and always resorted to peaceful means to change the minds of the minority (Uchiha clan). He always did what was best for the Leaf Village and never regretted his actions so long as they did good for the village.

Now he understood his Flaws.

I shouldn't take everything on my own. I need comrades in my journey.

I shouldn't be arrogant like I did in front of Abomination.