2. I am Rudra

(Rudra pov )

Some time later that bastard came back.

"I arranged everything for experiments, so come with me, son"

'Hey can stop calling me son? ' I thought to myself.

Then we started to move and then I got a better view of this hideout

And he saw many people like him who got kidnapped. Some of them lost their memories like he said. It seems they will erase memories instead of making them like winter solider.

Then he saw a few agents dragging dead bodies who died because of side effects from erasing memories and from experiments.

'Poor fellows. Rest in peace, you pitiful souls.'

"We came to your new room. This is where your life will change"

He said and went inside. Then he went and saw the room. The room is painted White color. He saw a table and a cloth covered on it. And a chair.

"You can sit here son"

Then I sat and thought about what he is going to do. Hector took a serum and said.

"Do you know what is this"

It doesn't look like a super soldier serum

"This serum I created. When it enters your body. You will feel every pain 10 times strong than the original pain." then he stabbed it in my neck and injected it into my body.

"WHAT THE F, DAMN IT HAAAAARRRR "

I Thought He Was Injecting Lava Into Me. Hector was after me from the start. He chose me for his sick enjoyment.

"Imagine The Absolute Worst Pain. This Is Just A Start. Uahhahahaha"

***

I don't know how much time is passed.

it was exactly as he said. pliers and large ...tools scissors most likely used on people in a situation like this...my body parts.

"AhhaAAAGHhhhaa"

*SNAPP

I heard my bones sound.

He easily pinched off...my body parts. My Human Side Feeling The Pain. So Painful It Would Drive Anybody Crazy. I Had Forgotten How Fragile Humans Were.

When The Injection Wore Off Hector Fed Me. He Waited For My Injuries To Heal. Once They Were Back To Normal He'd Inject Me Again...

THIS CONTINUED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Torture Without Purpose. When Torture Itself Is The Purpose

What Else Besides Despair Is There To Feel?

What A Relief It Would Be. If I Could Just lose my mind.

"KILL ME...PLEASE KILL ME..."

"No, I can't do that son"

"WHY... ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? "

"Huh"

"you want to know... why?"

He took a few steps back.

"because it's fun... why else?"

"what"

"I would feel sad if this happened to humans. But poor thing, if only you weren't a mutant, you could have lived a happy life."

He took a mirror and showed it to me.