41. Angry Bird

[Same night and continuation ]

(Mc pov )

Life is crazy, who would have thought I would get a blessing from An old Goddess? Wait, should I give offers to her? Tch, lazy gods, don't they have other works than spying on us?

'Fuck you femboy, How dare you throw me in the lake? I will laugh when Artoria bang you' Regis said angrily in my mind, after seeing Artoria who is beside me.

I felt terrified just imagining Artoria's scary face. Damn it.

First, let's check more about this blessing details.

[•Divinity increased
•Gaea blessing effect:
-Increases Strength 25 ℅ of the Host and his friends or workers on Earth.
-Escape Death rate 35%.
- When the Host and his People Fight For justice on earth, All stat will increase by 15%.]

'Hey, this blessing will help you to become King, Don't you think buddy' Regis said.

'I mean it will help me and my people to become independent. Rather than living in my shadow' Rudra said.

'Yes, but now Taskmaster and Gaint pig... KINGPIN will be much stronger than before because they are under you so they will get this blessing effect. I feel sorry for Daredevil,' Regis said

'I don't think Daredevil will go after Kingpin now but I have other things to work' Rudra ignored Daredevil.

I saw Artoria, she was in her thoughts.

"Is everything okay?" I said to her.

"... It's nothing, I felt someone was talking about me," She said to me.

This is a serious Matter, I mean I trust her instinct. Because She can read my face easily. Sometimes I feel she had a mind-reading skill but I know no one can read my mind. Now Who the heck is talking about her... Wait, are those goddesses talking about her?

"Rudra, I will go and eat the food, okay" She said and left.

'Wait didn't she already finish her food.'

'Maybe she liked your food, I mean just see, how happy everyone is,' Regis said

Yeah, let them enjoy themselves. Let's check Shop in the system.

'Buddy, this shop doesn't have a category, everything is mixed up here, ' Regis said

What a pain, Now I should search for good Items. But I can't waste one time 99℅ Discount right

Then I started to check every useful item or skill or book etc.

'RUUUDDDRAAA, ' Regis screamed in my mind.

"shit, What the"

'Buddy... ' he pointed to a book on the screen.

[icha icha tactics book- 1 SP]

Damn it.

'Buddy, please I want you to buy that Divine Book, I never asked you anything, please buy that book, It was written by that goat Jiraya' Regis started to beg with puppy eyes. 

'Sorry, I can't waste this discount on it' I said to him.

'Noooo' he fainted on the spot.

Then I started to check again. And it was when I saw a Sword.

[Dark Barrel Sword- "A sword that kills Gods"
- This Sword is a "Conceptual Weapon of natural life-span" that can remove immortality When this sword comes into contact with Enemies, and ignores any parameters of beings that intake substance to deliver direct damage. The Stronger the Opponent, the more damage will be inflicted upon the enemy.