11. New Companion

Gojo pov

After coming to his world,  he thought about the kid and was happy to see his development.

'But I still have suspicious of his system like he got the system when he became insane and after that, he got this group chat phone. It seems like almost someone is controlling everything behind the scenes and they want to use Rudra.

If I guess is not wrong someone or a group is watching this group member's movements including me.

Well, for now, I don't think too much about it, let's check the rewards.

[1. Soul Restore wand
- this magical wand can restore any damaged or destroyed Soul. This wand can't be destroyed and if someone touched the wand without the owner's permission, they will face a 'Thousand years of death' punishment.
Current owner:  Gojo Satoru.
2. Instant Curse energy techniques restoration
- this skill restores the Curse energy techniques. Even if the user uses the domain they can use his techniques without worrying.
3. 2000sp]

Wow, I can use Curse techniques even after I use my domain.

It seems I will become more strong.

With an annoying smile, he went to the sweet shop.

***
Slime pov

Today so many unpredictable things happened to me.

In front of me is an old dragon. His name is  Veldora, the Storm Dragon! He asked about me. So I decided to tell him.

Well, whatever. If he didn't believe me, I'd deal with it then. Summoning my resolve, I told Veldora everything that had happened to me so far Except the Group chat

.
.

I learned so much about this world from him.

That dragon, though. 

The more I stared at him, the more sinister and terrifying he seemed. And yet he didn't move a single inch. He mentioned a three-hundred-year-old seal, right? 

"By the way, Veldora, you said something about being…sealed away?"

"Mm? Ah. Yes, I perhaps underestimated my opponents. I got overpowered by them, but…well, it was rather too late by then!"

The dragon sounded almost proud of his losing performance. Magic was one thing, but I doubted there was a sword or lance in this or any other world that could scratch him. It wasn't as if I knew that much of this world yet—maybe it was crawling with horrifying monsters even more powerful than him, or something? 

"Was your opponents that tough?"

"She was…quite strong but her friend, 𝗛𝗲 is the strongest Hero I have seen. And he had different powers that I have never seen. They were what the humans call "heroes," ones blessed with so-called divine protection. 

A hero? My days in front of a game console had made me well familiar with that term.

Veldora continued,

"the heroes also said they were "summoned." Perhaps she hails from the same area as you."

"Oh? I dunno… Where I come from, nobody's that strong, you know?"

Wait! there are so many worlds! I have already met otherworld guys and completed a Quest. Maybe they are from one of those worlds.

"Perhaps, but many otherworlders come here bearing special powers. Powers that are chiseled into their souls during their journey. The summoned will always bear one such skill—a unique skill, one exclusive to them and them alone. Unlike the otherworlders who come here by sheer accident, these people bear a soul strong enough to withstand the stress of the summoning process. The fact that said summoning process so rarely succeeds in this world otherwise proves as much."