32. Gojo, Rimuru, Tom & Jerry (Side story)

Now enjoy the chapter.

***
(Gojo World)

We can see Gojo standing on top of a building and talking with Kaze(Spirit King) in his mind.

"As you can see I have a BAD PERSONALITY,''

''I know that,'' Kaze(Spirit King) said

''I don't like to show my bad side to anyone. But... Yesterday I almost tried to release my bad side after seeing 'Yuji Itadori's death.

That Old fuckers are the reason for my student's death.

Those old rats Took advantage of my absence and Planned to kill Yuji. They give false information and dispatched the first year to this mission. And sent them to fight with a High-grade curse.

If my other two students died because of this, that would piss me off.

That's when I thought to go and kill all those Old higher-ups.''

''Yeah, I agree with you Gojo'' Kaze(Spirit King) Said

Kaze(Spirit King) agreed with me.

''I have a dream. When... ''

''Stop it, not again, I know your dream to change this jujutsu society from rotten to better and remove those conservative fools, nepotic fools, arrogant fools, and simply idiotic fuckers from ruling this Society. Instead of killing them, you trying to raise strong and clever students. And trying to change this generation with them.

I EVEN MEMORIZED THESE WORDS, HOW MANY TIMES YOU WILL SAY THIS TO ME'' Kaze screamed at me.

"oh, I said again, I didn't remember that, " Gojo said which made Kaze get angry again.

"Gojo, you Are losing your emotions after learning your long-old dead friend is alive," Kaze said.

"Hmm, I can't believe it, my friend is not the type of guy to use cheap tricks, I refuse to believe it," Gojo said

"Maybe you are right, I ordered spirits to gather information about him, Well, that aside, something felt wrong when that kid Yuji came back to life," Kaze said

"yeah, I too felt so I asked him did he talk with Sukuna, but he said he can't remember what he talked about with Sukuna"

"I guess he made a deal with pathetic spirit but he forgot what he talked about with evil spirit because it may be a deal condition to forget what deal he made, so evil spirit ticked That kid, " Kaze said.

Yeah, after now I thought about it.

After checking Yuji, I fought with Volcano Head (Jogo),  I used him to show domain expansion to Yuji.

But defeating That curse spirit, Kaze told me that two people came to see Jogo, one is a Curse spirit and another one is a jujutsu sorcerer.

He is... Geto that's what Kaze said to me that he learned it from low nature spirits around in that place.

When I was about to go and find him suddenly another curse spirit appeared to rescue Jogo.

I already lost my cool and I killed both Jogo and Hanami. They were surprised to see that I was able to use my techniques after using my domain.

But Geto left the place.

Now Kaze told me that he will gather all information about... Geto.

Suddenly Kaze said

"Gojo, it seems you are right, he is not Geto your old dead friend. His body is taken over by an old jujutsu sorcerer."

When I heard this I felt revived, that I don't need to kill him. But I don't like someone using my friend's body, this is disrespectful.