9. 9. Chat with Old man

A/N: here fiction doesn't have logic. It is what it is. So don't ask anything just enjoy it.

I am combining all fiction in one place only for this story, settle with it.

***

Omniverse is The entire set of co-existing universes, multiverses, etc.

All kinds of universes and gods are out there, with their stories, past, and mythologies.

But each multiverse is separated by Source Wall.

One of them is a world where the rulers and monarchs are at each other's throats for the Absolute Being's entertainment.

"What is this, Architect? Why has the world been suspended? Why can't a gate materialize? What happened with the concept of time?" The owner of that voice was an embodiment of darkness itself.

He used to be the brightest fragments of light as his peers, yet now he led his army of shadows to rebel.

"It seems like we have a few problems, my king... The vessel seems to have disappeared. And something--- no, someone seems to be interfering with his growth." A raspy voice, owned by a certain hooded angel with six wings, and eight arms. It has a black sclera that complements its glowing light-red eyes and cruel smile.

"what do you mean? The universe is stopped by someone" The darkness asked.

"Indeed, my lord... However, even though the concept of time in our realms works properly, that place is currently suspended. I believe there is not a need to worry about rulers."

"in other words, until they moved again, the war also suspended..."

"Indeed, my lord.But still, regarding the disappearance of your vessel... Whoever it is, giving your vessel more and more power is a waste in the end if he disappeared,... If I may suggest a new--"

"Enough."

With a cold tone, the darkness put an end to his words.

"I choose him as my vessel. And he is still alive. We will not discuss this anymore, architect."

The figure stated and the angel spoke with respect.

"As you wish, my king."

After his servant disappeared. The dark figure stood from his throne and closed his eyes.

"I can feel. My vessel went to old man universe."

"Is this your doing old man?"

The Darkness figure was a huge, muscular shadow with glowing flame-like purple hair, glowing purple eyes, two curved black horns, and sharp claws. He also wore jet-black armor and a long smoky black cloak and wielded a pure black sword.

He is Shadow Monarch.

With that Shadow Monarch disappeared and went to Marvel World.

***
{the House of Ideas}

Shadow Monarch, after vanishing from his realm, arrived at a huge garden. There was nobody in this garden. Except for one person. That person looked old. He was sitting on a small stool and drawing on a canvas with his paintbrush. It looked serene and peaceful. The whole environment looked as if this place was the garden of heaven.

Shadow Monarch, who just arrived, came near him and spoke to him with respect.

If other rulers heard that the Shadow monarch spoke to someone with respect other than an Absolute being, they would laugh. But Shadow Monarch knew that he needed to show proper respect to the old man drawing.