Chapter 19

Naruto pov

Right now Naruto writing a book about the basics of Asgardian magic.

"I didn't expect in my life to see you writing a book for the next generations, Naruto" Kurama said.

"Hahaha, No one will believe a Genin wrote this Magic, Dattabayo,"

"But don't understand what is magic," Kurama said.

He stopped writing and started to tell about the magic.

[A/N: Naruto giving lessons to Kurama]

"Kurama, it is an advanced spell and part of every living being."

"Means anyone can use magic," he asked

"No, not everyone can use it. Those who have good control over their life force, strong willpower, and internal force (like Chakra). Can use magic" Naruto said

"But is magic isn't it similar to hand signs," Kurama said

"Well, Magic is the practice of harnessing various forms of energy, we use it to manipulate realities that are present within the Multiverse from another dimension. It encompasses many different activities, and one must improve their understanding of it.

Magic is divided into three different types: Personal energies, Universal energies, and Dimensional energies. Supposedly, all magic is built on the concept that all realities can be reshaped by tapping into the existing power that is found in either themselves, the Universe, or other dimensions.

Personal energies are those derived from the life force of the user. We may get backlash if the person by consuming their life force without training, sorcerers must also learn to harness external forces through meditation techniques and trained willpower. This method is similar to our chakra training.

Next Universal energy, One of the easier sources that a sorcerer can draw power from are the Universal energies of their home dimension. Universal energies can be used commonly used in battle to create shields and weapons of energy. Universal spells usually require specific gestures to be activated.

Some Universal energies can also be used by astral bodies like we can travel in our Astral form. (Ex: like how Ancient one showed Multiverse to Strange)

Lastly, Dimensional energies,  I don't want to go deep but if we use this we may make dangerous entities come into our world. That's why I am not going to mention this and It is forbidden to use. This last Dimension energy knowledge will be with me forever."

"Naruto then why are you writing a book when you can explain in such a great way"

"I am writing this because I will forget later,
Rimuru give me this idea. So I won't forget. He is good at teaching kids I guess, haha" 

Kurama nodded his head. Naruto is not good at remembering

Suddenly Both Naruto and Kurama felt sinister Chakra in his house. And he heard a message from the phone.

~Ding

[Quest: Stop Jigen and Save Kawaki]

*In hall

Kawaki fell to the ground and from his karma a portal create and from it, Jigen entered the room.

"Jigen... " Kawaki said.

Koji who is spying on Kawaki, unsummoned his frog.

'I think Jigen is suspicious of me,' Koji thought.

*With Naruto

Naruto informed Ino and others. And then he came towards Kawaki and Jigen.

"I'm sorry for entering your home without removing my shoes, Naruto Uzumaki," Jigen said.