Chapter 14- She's Dying Of Embarrassment.

(Sunday, 10am, Jade's Pov.)

"How are neither Kai nor Gwen awake yet?" I question the room, stretching my arms, trying not to move my head because of the headache I have from my hangover.

"Does Kai still wake up early?" Seth asks.

"Yeah, he still wakes up around 7am." I answer.

"I've never understood how you get up at 7am every day. Even on the weekend." Cyrus says.

"Is Evan still unconscious?" Felix questions, looking over at Evan's unconscious body that rested on the mattress.

Ethan taps Evan's face repeatedly, not a single movement coming from him. "Yeah." Ethan answers.

"That guy's gonna have the worst hangover out of all of us." Chris chuckles, reaching up to his head.

"Do we all have headaches?" Gary asks, releasing a groan as he sits up.

"Too loud." Roy whines.

"Does that answer your question?" I laugh, looking over at Gary.

"Yes. Yes, it does." He chuckles.

Releasing a huff, I slowly stand up. "I'm gonna go see if Kai and Gwen are awake." I tell the group.

"Don't forget our bet is still on." Cyrus replies.

"We'll get Kai to text the group chat about what happened last night." I say, walking to the stairs.

"Watch them both be wide awake." Braxten laughs.

"Wouldn't be surprised." I yawn, making my way up the stairs.

Reaching the top, I make my way to the end of the corridor, knocking on the door that Kai and Gwen were in. "Yo, either of you two awake yet?" I question into the door, looking at my phone as I wait for a response.

A few seconds go by, not a single sound being heard from the room. Putting my phone by my side, I wrap my hand around the doorknob, silently twisting and opening the door. "Look what we have here." I whisper under my breath, a smirk writing itself onto my face at what I was seeing.

Kai and Gwen were cuddled together, their arms wrapped around each other, both were sound asleep. My eyes land on Gwen, noticing her wearing Kai's hoodie. "Holy shit." I mumble, my smirk growing wider.

I raise my phone up, press on the camera app and take a photo of the pair cuddling. Putting my phone in my pocket, I look at Kai, his face showing one of content. Maybe it was because he was asleep, but... It could also be because he and Gwen are cuddling.

Slowly backing out of the room, I grab the door, twist the handle and silently shut it. My smirk turning into a small sincere smile as I quietly make my way down the stairs. "Hey, either of them up?" Chris questions.

"No, both of them are still sleeping." I answer. "Braxten, how long do you want us to stay for?"

"As long as you want. My Mum and Dad aren't home for another two weeks." He responds.

"Why are they gone again?" I ask, making my way to the mattress I slept on.

"Getaway from all of their business meetings. It's been driving them crazy." He says, standing up and making his way towards the kitchen.

"Why didn't you go?" Felix responds.

"Didn't want to. Would rather spend time with my friends at school." Braxten shrugs. "Speaking of school. Jade, did you hear both of our science classes are doing an excursion to Oscorp?" He questions.