Chapter 24- Let Fate Do Its Job.

A/N: Don't hate me. :)

(The next morning, 10am, Kai's Pov.)

Releasing a groan, I feel the warmth of the sunlight hit my body. "My eyes." I comment, my voice raspy as my eyes slowly flutter open. Turning my face away from the sunlight, the hangover hits me like a truck. "My head." I whine, my hand shooting up from under the cover and resting on to my skull.

1 whole minute passes by before I remove my hand from my skull and grabbing the cover. "I gotta get up." I huff, lifting it up and slowly getting out of the bed. My hangover hurting as I stand up.

Turning towards the bed, I'm unable to find Gwen laying in it. "Must be downstairs already." I mutter, walking towards the bedroom door, ignoring the shooting pain in my head.

Grabbing the doorknob, I twist it and open the door. "Anyone awake?" I question, walking to the stairs and making my way down them.

"We're here Kai." Jade's voice responds from the living room.

"Hey." I greet, reaching the bottom of the stairs before entering the living room.

"Hey." Evan greets from the armchair.

My eyes scan the room, unable to find any trace of Gwen. "Where's Gwen?" I ask, walking towards Jade who was sitting on the couch.

"She left an hour ago. She said she needed to help her Dad with something." Braxten answers.

"Oh." I hum, sitting down next to Jade. "Did she get a lift?" I respond, looking around the room.

"She said she didn't want one and that she was fine with walking." Gary informs me. "I offered one." He adds before turning to face the TV.

"Did you sleep well?" Roy asks.

"Uh, yeah. I have the worst headache imaginable though." I answer, almost about to nod my head but feeling a rush of pain in my head.

"Let me get some painkillers for you." Braxten says, getting up from a mattress and walking towards the kitchen.

"Does anyone remember what happened last night?" I question, raising my hand to my head and trying to soothe the pain.

"Evan doesn't. He blacked out again. I do though." Jade answers from my right, her voice at a normal decibel but it felt like she was yelling.

"Too loud." I whine, squinting my eyes slightly.

"Aww, Kai's hungover." Felix mocks with a playful tone.

"I wouldn't be surprised. He drank a lot last night. Same as Gwen." Braxten comments, holding a bottle of water in one hand and two pills in the other.

"Thank you." I say, grabbing the pills and water from his hand. "How much did I drink?" I ask, undoing the lid of the bottle.

"To put it in perspective. You and Gwen drank three whole bottles of Smirnoff Vodka." Gary informs me as I put the painkillers in my mouth.

"That's not including all of the beers you both had." Cyrus speaks.

Lifting the water bottle to my mouth, I drink from it, feeling the painkillers slide down my throat. "You also can't forget about when Evan, Gwen and Kai all drank shots together." Ben adds.

Finishing the bottle, I remove it from my mouth and hold it in my hands. "So how much is that? 8 bottles of beer and 5 Smirnoff Vodka bottles?" I ask, looking at the empty bottle.

"9 bottles of beer." Jade corrects. "How your livers and kidneys are alive right now is beyond me."

"That is a good point. How do you not have alcohol poisoning?" Chris asks with an intrigued tone.