Heartbroken ♥

Currently Taehyung sitting beside Jungkook holding his both hand between his palm. He trying his best not to cry. He feeling guilty about that. How can his best friend falling into this situation tho he was also at home that time. He mean to be protect him. They're best friend for this.

When he hear the sound of doorbell. He running to open the door and found Manow with a male doctor. Both of them come inside hurriedly and the doctor took out some equipments from his bag to check up Jungkook.

Some moments later doctor sighed and turn back where Taehyung and Manow standing.

Doc: Don't worry he's fine. He fainted due to coldness and as i can see, he might have fever and not taking care of himself properly nowadays. I put a injection and i think he'll be back at his sense within a hour. And i prescribed some medicine but i don't think you can find it now anywhere. So i preferred to make hot soup and ginger lemon tea for him. That's all you can do after he got his sense back.

Tae: Thank you doctor. I'll try my best to take care of him.

Tae and Manow bow to the doctor. After doctor leave, Manow sat beside Jungkook and put his hand on Jungkook's forehead.

Manow: Ohh gosh. His body is literally burning.

Tae: It's all happened for me.

Manow: Heyy don't blame yourself. Tell me what happened exactly.

Tae: After i calling you, i come to checked his room but i didn't find him here. So when i was about to go back from here i noticed this 2 bag falling here.

Pointed towards the bag.

Tae: I didn't see this bag before here. So i was go near to bag to check and that's when i hear the water sound and immediately goes inside the bathroom to find him laying on the floor under the cold shower.

Manow: Were you in the apartment when he's back?

Tae: I don't know when did he back but i guess yeahh.

Manow: He was probably back before 10 PM. But how come you both didn't saw each other when you both are actually present in the dorm?

Tae: I was in my room with my girlfriend.

Manow: Ohh. That's why.

Tae hummed and sitting there quietly looking at Jungkook's unconscious body. Manow noticed it and

Manow: Tae, i should've go back now. It's 2 AM already. I left my dog alone in the apartment. Sorry i can't stay until he woke up.

Tae: It's okk noona you can go. I'm here for him.

They bid goodbye and Tae stand silently for some moment. Then he go back to Jungkook's room and place a kiss over his forehead. (best friend don't do this shit😒)

He go to the kitchen and made chicken soup and ginger lemon tea for Jungkook. After doing all, he felt something vibrating. He took his phone out from his pocket but found it dead. He goes to Jungkook's room and saw him phone vibrating. He check the caller id and it's showing 'shorty❤️' means it's jimin. Taehyung picked up the phone.

Jimin: Hey jungkook.

Tae: It's Taehyung.

Jimin: Oh Taehyungiii you brat. How many times i've called you.