Skit♥

Suga: I've heard a lot of controversy about Kang Corporation. Rival business man and even some general people filled harassment case against them so many times. They're at the top of hatred today.

Between their conversation about what happened to Taehyung, Seokjin bring the coffee cup and put them on the table and sat beside Namjoon.

Seokjin: What their business up to?

Jimin: Webtoon and game maker company? Like the game released few days ago. K-345. It's their work.

Seokjin: Webtoon? That's pretty good but why are their manners so lower?

Jimin sighed and lean back to the couch.

Jimin: I'm feeling sad for Tae. He's really trying to solve the problem. And why does it have to be Jungkook to caught them up on such a fake and ungrateful situation?

Suga: Love is sucks. I told you guys.

Jimin: Stop talking shit ok. What do you know about love you dumbass?

Suga: Do you want me to show physically what did i know huhh?

Jimin flustered at the open flirt and look down. His cheek probably turn into so fucking red and he wouldn't dare to keep eye contact anymore with him.

The older male duo being so done with them as they look at each other and then shook their head.

Namjoon: Hobi wants to talk with Jungkook. I guess i'll go to Taehyung's office today.

Jimin: You're planning to left me with those annoying client hyung?

Namjoon smirked.

Namjoon: You're more brilliant than i thought.

Wednesday afternoon goes so well for Jungkook. He did talk with Hoseok for the first time here. Even though he scold him a bit at first but eventually ended up getting emotional. He couldn't resist Jungkook's sad face no matter what. But as Namjoon left after meeting up, he start to feeling alone. Works pressure was not very much at the time. But the rude manager didn't let them gossiping even though they're free.

Manager: Sir what is that? You want to cancel the deal with Kang Corporation?

Taehyung: It's sudden but i don't have any other way.

Manager: Sir you can't do that. You already invest half of the money on this project. If you want to back down now. It'll destroy this company. Please try to understand.

Taehyung grip on his forehead and gritted his teeth. His manager is right. He can't do that. It'll show only his dumbness if he did. He himself couldn't destroy everything but he also isn't in very good condition after previous incident.

Taehyung: Let me think. I don't want to talk now.

Manager: Then i'm leaving. But before taking any decision, think wisely. Many people's life depends on you and this company. I hope you can talk to us anytime about anything.

Taehyung nodded and stood up. Jungkook didn't showed up after morning. He wants to saw him very badly. But calling him without any work look so obsessiveness. He sat at his place after thinking about how to made up with Jungkook again. Not now but later. It's work time.

Jay: Jungkook! Work time is over. What're you doing?

Jungkook: I still have to do some correction with papers. You can go. It'll be late.