The beginning of new luv [chapter 1♥]

Jimin: And then? What happened after that?

Taehyung: That's a long story. I'll tell you later. Jungkook will coming soon to my cabin.

Jimin: Look after him okay? Don't you dare to bossing him around Tae i swear then.

Taehyung: Heck off Jimin. I'm not gonna lose him again.

Jimin: Keep it in your mind. I'll hang up now.

Taehyung sighed in relief. Almost throw his phone to the table. A rush of tense running around his mind that he felt like his mind will be blank soon. He loosen the tie a little bit from his neck and rest his hand at the table.

Him meeting with Jungkook after so many years later bring a very awkward feeling. And a other things too. Guilt!

He face difficulty to meet Jungkook again because he was the culprit here and Jungkook might be hate him so much till now. He deserves it.

Taehyung: Argh fuck. I'm gonna lose my mind. Please don't think like that. Stay positive.

He assure himself realizing his OCD start to increasing. He turn around and lean against the table facing the door while waiting for Jungkook to arrive.

For a reason, his gut saying Jungkook will ran away again. Maybe he have to lose him again for the rest of his life. No. He can't made it happen. He will give his all to be better. He did a lot with this innocent heart which he absolutely doesn't deserve. But still it's all his fault.

His thought interrupted when Jungkook knocked at the door and step inside. His face blank like he holding no emotion there as he came and put the glass on the table and stood behind Taehyung.

Taehyung was confused seeing him stood behind and raised his eyebrows as a question.

Jungkook: Take off your blazer. I'm here to help.

Taehyung: Oh sure. [What a Prince treatment]

He murmured the last word which is almost audible to Jungkook to listen.

Jungkook: Did you say something?

Taehyung: No. But who told you to do that?

Jungkook: Why? Am i not doing it right?

Taehyung: I'm not complaining. Just wanna know who taught you.

Jungkook: No one exactly. Just wanna do it as your assistant. But if you're not okay with that. I wouldn't do it next time.

Taehyung: Absolutely i'm okay. Who said?

He sat at the chair and sip on his coffee. Jungkook came and hang the blazer at he back of his chair and go back to his place. At the opposite of Taehyung.

Taehyung: I saw at the bio-data you were Switzerland all these years. With whom you leave there? As far as i know, you don't have a relative. Do you?

Jungkook: Don't you think you're being too close to ask about my personal information?

Taehyung: And don't you think talking back to your boss actually a misbehave? Come on Jungkook. I just wanna know.

Jungkook: With my uncle. My mom's step cousin brother. I actually never thought about them a lot that's why i don't shared about them with anyone else.

Taehyung: Only with your uncle?

Jungkook: No, a sister too.

Taehyung: Oh. Send my regard to your uncle later.

He sip again but noticed how Jungkook's mood change hearing his word. His heart suddenly felt like burning in thought of doing something inappropriate to darken his mood.

Taehyung: What's wrong?

Jungkook: Actually he passed away a months ago.

Taehyung: I'm so sorry.

Jungkook: It's fine. I'm going to work.

Jungkook bowed and leave the room.

Taehyung's eyes darken seeing his back. He changed a lot. His body grown pretty muscular along with his personality. But emotionless face and dark circle under his eyes remind him of how traumatic his days goes maybe.

Jungkook come to the downstairs. Not to the down floor. 11th floor is divided to the 2 stairs. Taehyung's room, VIP clients room and meeting rooms are upstairs while the workers work at the downstairs. Where is the food canteen also placed.

He sat at his desk and look around him. Seeing everyone's face to remember for later when his eyes stuck at someone's familiar face who also staring at him back. It doesn't take long to remember him. 'Jay'? His classmate.

He waved at him which Jay also waved at him back and run towards his desk.

Jay: Omg Jungkook you're here? How are you man? I've seen you such after long time.

Jungkook: Me too. I'm good. How about you? I'm surprised to see you here working.

Jay: That should be me to surprised. You're working in your best friends company.

Jungkook: Did you just trying to say something against my grade. I have to interviewed here to get this job.

Jay: Don't take me wrong dude. I was just trying to say, you were vanished from our college. And now you suddenly appeared like this which surprised me a lot. But where were you gone?

Jungkook: In Switzerland. For some personal matter. Leave it now.

Jay: How could i? I guessed something happen between you and Taehyung that's why you leave.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Jay: That's pretty weird but he totally broken up after you leave. Look like it's create a trauma inside him. Do you know he once gotten into a fight with woosan?

Jungkook: Fight? With woosan? why?

Jay: He was asking about you and Taehyung really got mad of this. He beaten him up so much. I've never seen him like this and we're all began afraid of him after this incident happen.

Jungkook look away from Jay. He should've feel angry after seeing Taehyung. He should've hate him with all his heart but why can't he do that. Even he felt a relief after meet each other like how lovers feel. That's mean he wasn't succeed to get over Taehyung? But he tried a lot right? People always say hard work paid off then why his hard try never paying off. Why he want to get closer with him more and more instead of ignoring him?

Jay: Where are you lost bro?

Jungkook: Oh no nothing.

Jay: Umm then i'm going back to my work. If Taehyung saw us talking instead of work. He'll surely scold us.

Jungkook: Is he strict?

Jay: More than strict if it's possible. Like cold as ice and quite as night.

Jungkook chuckled at Jay. His face look so funny while saying about him.

Jay: Let's grab lunch later so we can talk more. And if you need help with anything. Call me okay.

Jay leave. And unknowingly create a thunder inside Jungkook's heart. Which made his wants more stronger to hug Taehyung and never let him go from his arm.