Thanksgiving♥

"Hey Hoseok." A familiar girly voice interrupt Hoseok's thought.

"Hello Emily." He greet back and smile. Emily put her carrier on the table and sat beside him.

"You are eating ramyeon on lunch?" Though it doesn't sounds like mocking but Hoseok totally get mad inside.

"Yupp. I like it everytime."

"Opps don't be mad. I'm just not familiar with Asian Culture."

"Nevermind. How is your class today?"

"Anatomy is such a boring subject to study." She pout and bite on his fried chicken. Hoseok found it funny because she's the only person who hate anatomy by her whole heart.

"You are from London right?"

"Yes."

"Why did you come to Germany instead of carrying your study at London."

"My grandpa is from Germany and he want me to study here. So just to fulfill his wish i came."

"You mean not your want?"

"Not like this. I also want to study abroad from London. So i don't mind to come here."

"I see." Hoseok chuckled.

"Let's hurry. We have Professor Williams lecture later. Just a second late and he will put us in hell for sure."

Emily giggle and remember the past incident. She and Hoseok meet yesterday for the first time. They both were in Williams class and unfortunately Emily's pen dropped at the floor. Hoseok just help her to grab the pen but being a old ass rat. Willam scold both of them.

"Your phone is vibrating i guess." She said to Hoseok.

"Oh yeah. It's my friend."

"Hoseokiee hyung. What's up. How are you? How's your day?" Jungkook asked in one breath.

"Oh come on breath first. I'm not hanging up. Yeah i'm fine. How about you? Hold on where are you? This place look familiar."

"I'm in Namjoon hyung's house. He invite all of us for lunch."

Hoseok's face turn into pale.

"I miss all of you guys."

"Don't be sad hyung."

Emily finished her breakfast and pack his belongings.

"I'm heading to the class. You better come quick ok?"

"Yeah thanks. Bye."

Hoseok bid a goodbye and Emily pat on his shoulder before leaving but he didn't think this scenario will be the part of his friends teasing.

"Look like you finally made a girlfriend. How is everything going between you both?" Taehyung said from behind Jungkook and the rest of them start laughing.

"Bullshit. We're just friend. And we meet each other yesterday. What do you think? "

"We will see how long you could lie to us."

"Anyways. Where is Jimin and Suga?"

"Suga hyung hasn't arrived yet. As for Jimin hyung, we suddenly ran out of Soy sauce and Mayonnaise. So Jimin hyung goes to the shop to buy this."