Begin♥

Taehyung wake up with a unbelievable pain in his head. Seeing himself laying on his blazer, pant even shoes on, he left so confused about how did he ended up here.

He tried to stood up but his head felt like ripped of from his body due to the pain and he again go back to his bed. His nose scrunched and eyes slightly shut at the sunrise hit directly in his eyes. Finally sat properly and look around him. And figured out Jungkook's backpack on his couch.

Taehyung: What's his backpack doing in my room? Wait, is he here?

He stood up somehow and get out from his room because he is excited to think Jungkook is with him. But after finding no one here, he sighed and start to open his cloths. Yesterday's scene slowly come in to his mind.

He was eager to talk to Jungkook and then he drank. After Jungkook come to his cabin, he pulled him in his lap and. Wait what? He pulled Jungkook.

Taehyung: The hell i did this? How can i face him now? I tried to take advantage on him.

Taehyung let out a scream. The office time is almost started. And he'll be late today for sure.

Without thinking more, he rush to take shower. Leaving everything messily behind him and broke the record of him being tidy and organized monster.

Jay: Oh hello bro. Where are you lost? I've been calling you for forever.

Jungkook come back to his sense and shook his head to get rid of the perspective thought.

Jungkook: Uh what. No nothing. I'm fine.

Jay: Stop lying. You were daydreaming since you've arrived to the office. What's gotten into your head? Spit it out.

In between their very unserious conversation, the manager came panting and broke their moments.

Jungkook: Sir? Are you ok?

Manager: Jungkook, i've got an e-mail from the Kang Corporation. The CEO i mean Mr. Kang wants a urgent meeting with Sir.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows as the managers gaze telling something else.

Jungkook: So?

Manager: I want you to tell him about this.

Jungkook: What no. There's no way. He'll fired me definitely.

Manager: No he don't. I'm assuming.

Jungkook: Then why don't you go and tell him?

Manager: Hear me well. I've noticed something. Since the day you come into his life, i mean into this company. He changed a lot. And as an assistant. You're responsible for this work. So do as i said.

Jay was sitting and listening to their conversation until manager begin to tease Jungkook. And if he didn’t join the tease, he must be regret for the rest of his life.

Jay: You're right Sir! Oh my god Jungkook you can't believe he really changed. I was shipping since you got here. I'm dying.

His face went dramatic as the Manager being so done with him and and his dramatic ass.

Manager: Don't you think you should be polite in front of your manager?

Jay: Leave it Sir. You're also teasing him not only me. And please let my intrusive thought came out before i die.

He said sassily and Jungkook died at laughter. Jay is one of the sassiest person alive and Jungkook really love that. He leave them behind while walk away swaying his hips and booty.