They meet again♥

The manager was so confused from the moment Taehyung called him and strictly told him he only wants that Jungkook as his assistant. As far as he know, Taehyung is kind of person who always observe the behaviour and talent first. But it's happened for the first time that Taehyung didn’t meet the candidate for being sick but fixed his worker just seeing their paper. That's suspicious.

Jungkook's nervous grew more and more after hearing about his sir from the manager.

Manager: He come to the office exactly at 9 AM. And first you need to do after he reached is to give him his coffee and then you will told him about his schedule. Oh yeah one important thing, he really don't like coffee except one. Almond milk Cappuccino with cocoa powder. You need to bring this to his cabin before he came ok?

Jungkook nooded and gulped down. Is his sir human or something else. Who could maintain this kind of shit everyday. His thought interrupted by manager's another round of lecture.

Manager: He's very quite and organized person. Sir had 2 secretary before you came and both of them was girl but they didn’t last long. Because they we're seeking for Sir's attention instead of doing their work properly. So whatever you're doing. Put his need first. Got it?

Jungkook smile through the pain and nooded his again. But one think got inside his head and it's the coffee. The coffee his Sir drink. It's very weird because Taehyung also don't like coffee except this one. Jungkook forced him once to drink this and after it became his regular drink. Ok nevermind. It might be a coincidence.

The manager came along with him infront of his Sir's cabin and leave Jungkook there. Jungkook look at his watch which is currently showing 8:45. His anxiety start to growing up for an unknown reason as he press the lock smoothly to get inside. 15 minutes left to his Sir came. His mouth opened widely as he amazed seeing the beautiful room. Is this an office? He goes inside and lock the door behind. Observing the room properly he found more strange thing. The room is painted with dark gray and green colour. And it's smell like musk. Which is Jungkook's favourite scent and most shocking is Taehyung also smell like musk. Jungkook grabbed his forehead and sat at the soft couch.

Jungkook: God! Why all of this things reminds me Taehyung so much. And how's this even possible? He only drink one types of coffee which symbolized Taehyung. The smell of this room and the colour. Everything is according to Taehyung's code. No i'm definitely getting frustrated. It's not possible.

He was too much into Taehyung that he forget to noticed the name board at his Sir's table. If he look at it once. Everything will be clear. He stood up from the couch to bring coffee before he came as not much time left for him to came. The door opened instantly as he about step towards revealing his Sir!

His jaw dropped. Eyes refused to believe whom he's seeing. Hand found it's way to grab the trench coat firmly as his eyes starts to tearing up. The reason of him leaving the country 6 years ago and bearing all the pain inside him which is cruelly killing him day by day is now standing in front him by the door. Kim Taehyung! Who was his best friend once and his one sided love? At the opposite, Taehyung's face create various emotion. It's hard to recognize either he's shock or happy or guilty. He came inside and lock the door. The sound of locking bring Jungkook back to the reality as his shaky legs tried to move and go outside but before anything happen, Taehyung hugged him. Very tightly closing the huge gap between them but Jungkook hold his biceps and tried to push him. Taehyung didn’t move a inch instead his fist firming tightly into his body. He was smelling Jungkook like maniac and, sobbing! Jungkook don't know what to do. He felts very thirsty and want water right this moment. He never thought he have to meet Taehyung like this way. Doesn’t he have any other options or other path?