I still love you 2♥

Taehyung hissed in pain and the hotness inside his body. He was about to ripped off his blazer but couldn’t because of the seatbelt tightening around him. Jungkook stare at him once but drifted his attention to the road. He don’t want to have an accident.

But this expression and situation of Taehyung is too hot to handle as hie eyeing him continuously.

With a lot of struggle. He finally carried him to his bedroom and laying him on the bed. Taehyung wasn’t drunk. He's fully aware of what is happening. When Jungkook about to unbuttoned his blazer, he caught his hand.

"Please help me. I can't take it anymore. It's hurting."

He almost beg. Jungkook once look at the huge bulge inside his pant and then look away. He successfully undressed him leaving him only on his underwear and left to his bathroom to filled the tub with water. Than he goes back to kitchen  and luckily found exact amount of ice on the fridge. He took them and go back to the bathroom to filled the ice cube with water.

Taehyung grip on his bedsheet and turn around. He start to rub his cock with nothing but the soft mattress. Jungkook come out and carried him to the tub. His whole body shiver when the skin meet with cold water.

Jungkook goes behind and undressed himself that Taehyung didn’t notice but put on his underwear keeping. He also step inside the bath tub and sit behind Taehyung and slowly pulled him closer. Their back and chest meet and that's when Taehyung let out a grunt and rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

He skilfully took out Taehyung's boxer under the water while closing his eyes. After leaving him all naked, he grab a ice cube and carefully start to rubbing it nearby Taehyung's thigh and he slowly stop sobbing.

"You're so good Jungkook. I love you so much. It feels so relief."

Those words surprisingly slipped out that leave Jungkook almost chock.

"Really? How much you love me?"

"A lot. I can't explain but i'll show you one day. And you'll stop hating me. I'll make you fall for me again. I promise. I will make you mine no matter what. I only loves you and you."

He is not drunk but as his pain decrease a bit. It makes him dizzy and relaxed and he let out all his emotion while leaning on Jungkook's shoulder. His body colliding with Jungkook's hot and naked frame just under the cold water and his hot breath continuesly hitting his earlobe. It just feel like a heaven.

"I'm waiting for that day when you successfully make me fall for you petal. I can't wait."

He said after noticing Taehyung fell in sleep. He grab the towel and wrapped around Taehyung's torso before carried him out of the bathroom. He layed him on the bed and brushed his wet hair before pecking on his lips.

"I can never hate you. It's all just an act only to make you understand how does it felt. But i myself was the biggest asshole from running away. So dumb of me. If i confess once. Then it might be a happy ending for us."

He sighed and back away. His wet underwear dripping water from the across and he open the closet to grab any cloths.

"What the fuck with all of these white shirt? Doesn't he had any other cloths?"

He murmur and took out a white shirt and sweat pant to wear. When he was about to close the door of the closet. He noticed a diary. It's surprised him because it was not supposed to be here instead of his table. He feel so weird feelings as he grab the diary and went to the balcony before turn off the light so Taehyung could sleep peacefully.

Taehyung has a habit of writing journal about his whole day, his feelings, moments that remains memory.

He open the diary. Each page he read, his tears flew down nonstop. This notebook all remaining about Jungkook all the past years. How much Taehyung go through depression. More than him. He was feeling only heartbroken but Taehyung, who was feeling guilty, regret, lifeless and alone. He choke on his sob and grab his mouth tightly putting aside the diary.

Everything flashback in front him. He shouldn’t do that. Now they both suffering. He keep distancing himself from Taehyung and didn’t realize Taehyung is in deeply love with him more than he did. It's need to be end. But how?

He got a text from Jay.

"Are you left Jungkook? I can't find you here."

"Yes, i was a bit drunk so i come back. Sorry for not telling you."

"It's ok. Have a good night."

He closed the chat and text Jimin about Taehyung's condition. Also told him to meet secretly the next day. Only Jimin could help him with those suffer and struggle.

This part was pretty short. But anyways, Thanks for the 5K read. You guys are truly awesome. Love you all. Have a good day!