In Zürich♥

A man near 70 open the door after someone knocked on it more than 3 times. He usually took nap in the mid afternoon. But someone interrupt him today and he's pretty mad right now. Can't wait to throw some f word to the person who interrupt his sleep.

But he amused to see a unknown and lil aged boy infront of his door.

Tom: Yes, what do you want?

He asked in a broken English as he is not expert in English.

Jungkook: Is that Uncle Tom's house?

Tom: Yes.

Jungkook hugged the man immediately after hearing 'Yes'. The man leave shocked as he don't know who the shit is this boy.

Tom: Hey boy. Leave me. Why do hug me? I even don't know who you are.

The man said in a pure annoyence. First destroy his peaceful sleep and now hugging him without his permission. The manners fly away.

Jungkook: Uncle it's me. Jeon Jungkook. Your nephew. Did you forget me?

Tom shocked at the response and look at Jungkook with teary eyes. He hugged Jungkook and start to caressing his back with his shaky hand.

Tom: Oh my Jungkookie. Where were you leaving through the 12 years? I missed you so much. And how did you find me? Ohh you don't fall on any problem to reach to my house right? Is everything ok?

The 70 aged man repeat every word twice just to be sure.

Jungkook: Oh uncle relax. Breath breath. I'm fine. There's no problem. And Nita noona send me your location and i'm totally safe. Please let me step inside. You don't need to be hurry.

Jungkook said and bring his belongings inside the house. The old man keep asking this and that and it's made Jungkook laugh like how the hell he start to care about him all off sudden.

Tom: But Nita didn't told me anything.

Jungkook: I told her not to tell you because i want to surprise you.

Tom put his hand on Jungkook's hair and patted it and look at him with tears eyes.

Tom: That's great. Nita have to stay outside the whole day. I feel so alone in this house. Now you came, i don't need to be alone anymore.

Jungkook: That's what i'm saying. Please stop crying and smile for me

Tom leave a smile and running here and there to make something for Jungkook to eat.

Someone stepped inside of the house in the evening. A 26 year old girl. Jungkook looked over at the door from the couch and when he saw that it's his Nita noona, he running towards the door and bowed to her.

Nita: Oh Jungkook. How are you?

Jungkook: I'm alright. What about you? You spend the whole day outside. Must be hungry. Ok come come. I'm bringing juice for you.

He said and running towards the kitchen. And shouting loudly to his tom uncle.

Koo: Uncle Noona is back. Come downstairs.

Nita laughed at his childishness. He's still same like the boy he meet 12 years ago.

-

Taehyung: Have you found any news about Jungkook?

Taehyung asked in the middle of the lunch. Namjoon sighed and shook his head.

Namjoon: I'm trying. Don't think about it.

The whole room falling on a pin drop silent.

Taehyung stood up after finishing the food and leave to his own room.

Jimin: Taehyung planned to visit Daegu. But now he can't.

Hoseok: Than what about we all go with him. To his grandmother's house.

Yoongi: That's a good idea. We all can't spend the whole weekend in this tiny goddamn apartment.

The other members nodded along with him.

Jimin: Then i'll tell about it to Taehyung.

Jin: I'm booking the ticket for tomorrow.

They finished eating and Jimin leave to Taehyung's room only to find him sitting beside the window and hugging Jungkook's favourite toothless plushie.

Jimin: Taehyungiee?

Jimin: Taehyungiee?

He called him sweetly but got no response. He hugged Taehyung from the back and wiped away his tears.

Jimin: We're going to Daegu tomorrow. Let's pack our bag.

He tried to cheer up Taehyung but failed.

Taehyung: I won't go anywhere until Jungkook back. What if he came and didn't found us here?

Jimin sighed. It's not that he's not tensed. He's too and all of them. But Taehyung's behaviour is starting to change. It's not worth it if he just sat on his room whole day and whispered Jungkook's name nonstop.

Jimin: I know Taehyung. But what if Jungkook is in Daegu right now? We'll find him there if we go right?

Taehyung looked at Jimin with sparkled eyes.

Taehyung: Really?

Jimin: Yeahh! Maybe.

Taehyung: Than, i'm going.

He jumped from his spot. Jimin sighed in a relax and heading to the living room to inform the other members.

-

It's midnight at Zurich. Jungkook keep tossing and turning on the bed. He can't sleep. Taehyung face flashed on his eyes again and again. And his others friends too. He wipe his tears and whispered to himself.

Jungkook: I need to be strong and need to forget him totally. Let's try to sleep. Don't think about him.

And finally he fall on sleep.