6 years later♥

Day by day passed on their own. Taehyung still didn’t move on. But learn to stay alone. After all the incident, he became nothing but attacked by social anxiety disorder. He don't have that courage to talk to other people except his friend. They no longer live in their past dorm. Because now they all graduate from the different University so basically they have to moving into another place. As they're tying in a rope. Jin decided to live together. All of them 6. But destiny is way too cruel for them. Tomorrow Hoseok is going to Germany to complete his FCPS degree. Taehyung is a CEO of his own company which is not very popular. He just started a years ago but earn profit way too much in a year that leaves everyone mesmerized. Namjoon and Jin are in a open dating relationship while Namjoon and Jimin tried their best to open their Corporation. And about SUGA? Producer and songwriter under a share holder entertainment company. Everyone find their path but deep inside they all are tied in a same destruction.

Taehyung: You really have to go hyung? Please don't go.

His head are on Hoseok's lap while they're chilling on the rooftop together alone. It's midnight, the rain just stopped a moments ago and the breeze is super chilling and cold. Taehyung is basically on his tears. They have to say another goodbye to their loves one. Which is pretty unpredictable. Well life is sucks and fucks you well!

Hoseok: Time wouldn’t stopped for anyone Taehyung. We must find our way. So we must need to sacrifice something good to get something amazing right?

Taehyung: I totally get you. But it's very difficult to accept.

Hoseok: Don't think in that way. I'm always beside you.

Taehyung: Hyung??

He get up from his lap and sat beside him.

Taehyung: If you find Jungkook over there. Please let me know?

His voice says how much hope he carried till now. Hoseok chuckled and hug him. Very tightly and kissed on his forehead. Taehyung is more like his own brother.

A voice from behind interrupt their moment who is none other than Jimin.

Jimin: If you are finished. Then come downstairs. Dinner is ready.

Taehyung: Why are you so good at breaking people’s amazing moment?

Jimin: Go and be romantic in other place okk.

Taehyung: Omo someone must be jealous for attention huhh.

Jimin: Shut up jerk.

He came and sat behind between them placing his hand both of their shoulder as he lean on Hoseok's neck. Taehyung can clearly see the sadness in Jimin's eyes. They always used to say that Hoseok is Jimin's first priority and this is hella true.

Jimin: We shouldn’t be sad today. Hyung is going tomorrow. Let's goodbye him in a good way instead of crying.

He said mentioning Taehyung. Hobi leave e deep sigh seeing they all trying their best to keep him happy. Is he deserves this all?

They came downstairs as Jin and Yoongi just complete cooking. They actually don't have time to hanging out together but as it's the last day of Hoseok being together with them. They obviously did.

Yoongi: Ok child. Let's eat first.

Jimin: Look hyung. We call him ahjussi for a reason right.

Yoongi: Before throwing spoon at me. Try to respect your elder please.

Jimin: Look like you're begging to get respect.