Present♥

Manow has a 30 up call session with Jimin after Taehyung left the shop. But unfortunately Jimin didn't picked up. She was concern about Taehyung after seeing a heartbreaking scene. And beside Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin is her closest person. And she wants to protect Taehyung at any cost so that she wants Jimin to know about the situation. Her gut saying something is going to happen. But when nothing works. She sighed and gave up to take care of her customer.

About an hour passed before hearing her phone is ringing. She ran to the counter and saw Jimin call her back. When she received the phone Jimin immediately apologized for not picking up earlier. He was in deep sleep and his phone was in silent. Manow told him everything from seeing him broke up with his ex girlfriend to he exhaustedly go back. And Jimin felt disgust rushing through his spine. How could a innocent looking girl could be die hard cheater?

Jimin didn't wait a second after cut the call. Somehow managed to wear the slippers and ran to the 7th floor. In Taehyung and Jungkook's shared dorm.

A strange feelings get confirmed after seeing the door is unlocked. Taehyung is not that types of person who kept his door unlocked. Specially at the night. He look behind to meet another pair of Hoseok's concern eyes look back at him. Pointing him to go inside.

They don't need to go more inside. Taehyung sitting in front of his fridge with a opened bear bottle in his hand. Passed out already for being tipsy easily. Even he can't handle soju and bear is so far away.

Jimin: Hey Taehyung, shit! Are you dumb? You know you get drunk easily yet you're drinking that much?

Hoseok: Help me to carried him to the washroom. Gosh. He smell like rat.

The both elder male carefully carried him to the washroom. He thrown up way too much that his own cloth is soaked by his vomit.

And finally layed him to his bed. Taehyung sleep fastly just after his back meet the soft mattress and Jimin's little finger stroke his hair.

They sighed in relief and tensed.

Hoseok: Shoul i call Yoongi?

Jimin: No need. It's nothing just he drank too much. He's fine. Don't need to bother them.

Hoseok: Ok then, i gotta go. You sure you can stay here?

Jimin: Yes don't need to worry. I'm fine.

Hoseok: Ok. Call me later if you need anything.

They bid goodbye before Jimin locked the door and look at the mess Taehyung created.

Jimin: God! What did i do in my past life to deserve a dumb ass best friend?

He murmured grabbing a wet cloths to clean the floor.

11:33 is passing by as Jimin entered Jungkook's room. He missed his little one so much. He is not here to sleep, just to touch his belongings he left here to get cured emotionally.

A box caught his attention which is placed at corner of his study table. He noticed it before but didn't expect anything. And today he decided to watch what is inside it.

He amused seeing 6 different bracelet inside it. The white and purple pearl is decorated along the black ribbon. A little metarial is hanging from the middle of every one. It's a sun one, for hoseok. Moon one is for Jin. Star one is for Yoongi. A planet! Look like pluto is for Namjoon. A cute shaped baby duckling, is for Jimin and finally, a green heart for Taehyung. It's his favourite colour.

He felt tears in his eyes after seeing his handmade bracelet that he made for his six friends. Taehyung might didn't open it yet that's why he don't know.

A sound come out from Taehyung's room and Jimin left the box open there and ran to his room to see the plushy accidentally fell down from Taehyung's hand. Jungkook's favourite plushy.

He sighed.

Jimin: I need to sleep now. Am tired taking care of this monster here.

He laying beside Taehyung. Very carefully not to made any sound though Taehyung wouldn't wake up if atom blast inside their dorm room.

-

Matt: Hello Jungkook.

Nita and Jungkook look back after hearing a not so familiar voice. But seeing Matt's dry oats face made Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyence.

He just want to spend some time peacefully but now it seems he can't for this pervert. Nita understood everything after exploring Jungkook's face. It must be that person whom Jungkook talking about the earlier day.

Jungkook: What are you doing here Matt?

Matt: Oh i was just passing by while i saw you here playing with your pets.

He said and patt the golden retriever's head playfully.

The younger look at Nita who raised his eyebrows in a response.

Nita: Oh you might be that person whom Jungkook told me about yesterday right?

Matt: Omg yes. Did he talk a lot about me?

Nita: No no not much. Just said he meet someone here and you both could be very good friend.

Jungkook widened his eyes and look at Nita angrily yet shocked face after seeing Nita is having a great lie conversation with that annoying guy.

Matt: Yes that's what i'm saying He's new here and get a friend like me so easily. I'm really appreciate.

'Throw away you and your appreciate bitch. You're a stinky person. More stinky than Niki's ass' [Niki is Nita's pet golden retrievier's name]

Nita: Let's go inside please. Make yourself at home.

Nita signalled Jungkook to come inside with them where they're playing with Niki. At the outside of their house.

Jungkook saw them getting inside as Matt swaying his not exist ass while going inside.

Jungkook: You never saw me here. Yet you're following me there yesterday. You look like a jerk though.

He grabbed the football and heading inside with Niki.