Reunit♥

Jungkook: Sir! Mr. Kang change something for today's meeting.

Taehyung: What?

Jungkook: He can't come for some medical issue as you know his physical condition is not going well lately. So in charge of his absence, he will sent his daughter Ms. Kang Eun for today's meeting. And she's the Head of Department of Kang Corporation. And the next CEO after Mr. Kang.

Taehyung: I have to deal with women again oh god! It's ok. What's the time for meeting?

Jungkook: It's 4'o clock. Sir is there any problem with her? I can cancel the meeting if you want to.

Taehyung: No you don't need to. The collaboration with their company is utterly important for us.

Jungkook nodded and look at the iPad he's holding. Giving a reply to the E-mail that was sent from Kang Corporation a while ago. He was taking a short note of this company. What's their work and how popular they are as Taehyung is very serious about them.

Jungkook: Webtoon company? Pretty interesting tho.

He said under his breath. Taehyung's attention was on the PC. Making a graf about the building but a little taping noise  disturb him. He look away from the screen and try to find the source of the sound and it doesn’t take long to notice Jungkook's leg who was taping the tiles floor with his shoes as it's make those  noise. He chuckled and look up.

Taehyung: Are you nervous?

Jungkook tilted his head and mesmerized how his handsome Sir knows that but then remember this handsome man was his bestfriend in their past life.

Jungkook: Actually it's my first time presenting on a business meeting. So i am.

Taehyung: Don't worry. You got my hand. If you’re confused about something or if you think something is difficult for you to presenting, you could bring the point upon me. I'll take care of it. And try to think positive. It'll help you to keep away from mistake and nervousness.

He knows what's the sign language of Jungkook's body. Either he'll keep drinking water continuesly or else his foot tapping to the ground when he's nervous and anxious.

Jungkook hummed at his positive word.

Jungkook: May i go back to my work then.

Taehyung: Sure.

He leave the cabin and come to the downstairs. His mind is feeling by the word "You got my hand". As he pass the elevator section, he felt like someone is watching him. He look behind but found everyone is busy with their own work. Thinking it could be over thinking, he shook his head and sighed.

His gaze fell on Jay who is making a puppy face while scratching the pen he holden on.

Jungkook: Bro, What's wrong?

Jay: Jungkook you came? Look this idiot manager scold me for not complete my work. How would i manage to complete all these work alone? I'm not a robot he should've understand that.

Jungkook: Calm down. Ok. Don't be angry. Let me help you then. I'm free now.

Jay: Omo my bro. Thank you so much. You save me today.

Jungkook chuckled at him and bring some of the file that is gathered on Jay's desk.

He place them on his table but feeling very tired and thirsty.