Chapter 1: Reunite

Y/N's POV:

     Man...is my shift ever gonna end?

     The customers just kept pouring in. It was understandable, seeing as how it was an unusually hot day for the beginning of summer. Everybody wanted ice cream, which made your day particularly miserable.

     You work in a small ice cream shop in City S. Normally it's not too busy, but today was obviously an exception. You sighed. Oh well, at least I get way more tips, you thought. Right now all you wanted to do was go home, take a cold shower, blast some music, and most of all, sit. My feet hurt so baddd...

     Since it was already early evening, business was slowing down quite a bit, but not enough for you to be able to rest.

     You gave yet another customer their order of ice cream. As they thanked you, the bell on the door jingled, announcing the arrival of another person. You looked up, and walking towards you was a fairly tall, buff man with spiky light grey hair and a piercing yellow gaze. He looked familiar somehow, although you couldn't figure out why.

     He walked up to the counter and ordered a milkshake. His choice mildly surprised you, seeing as everyone was ordering the limited edition flavour. The shop you worked at decided to make a special flavour of ice cream, which was supposed to resemble the appearance of Sweet Mask, in order to boost popularity. Really, it's literally just sparkly blue ice cream...

     You gave the man his milkshake, not giving the fact that he looked so familiar a second thought. When he took his hands out of his pockets to take the drink, you couldn't help but notice the bandages wrapped all around his fingers and the rest of his hand. What in the world happened to this guy? You decided to ignore it, taking on more customers before your shift finally ended.

Timeskip

     "Finally," you sighed to yourself as you flung yourself on the couch in your apartment. The place was a decent size, the perfect size for yourself and your roommate, who also happened to be your older brother. However, he was rarely present, and today was no exception. Despite all of your stuff everywhere, you did your best to keep it clean and organized.

     "What should I make for dinner..." you mumbled, scavenging through your fridge. You couldn't decide between throwing together some leftovers or ordering takeout. I could really go for some pizza right now...the thought of your favourite pizza was incredibly tempting. That pretty much settled it. You ordered your favourite pizza and waited for it to arrive, mindlessly scrolling on social media in the meantime.

    "Ding dong"

     You smiled and grabbed your money, excited for the food. Yes!

                                           •

                                           •

Sorry about the short chapter, in the future they will be longer. Love y'all <3