Chapter 3:Havoc

Y/N's POV

     After Garou left, you kept replaying the conversation in your head. I shouldn't have bothered him. You thought. He probably didn't even care about me back then, nevermind now, with the amount of time it's been since then. It was as if a dark cloud was hanging over you. Your coworkers noticed too, because you kept zoning out.

     "Hey Y/N! Pay attention, you're gonna make a huge mess!"

     "Hello? Wake up, Y/N, this is no time to be daydreaming! More people are coming in, so snap out of it."

     And then there was the one nice person who said, "Uhh..Y/N? Is everything all right? You seem to be a little out of it. Maybe you should take a bit of a break, 'kay?"

      You sighed, resuming your duties. I seriously need a new job at this point. You thought. And maybe some more friends while I'm at it. You had a few friends, but you rarely got to see them and most of them were always busy when you did have time to hang out. Honestly, you felt almost lonely, although you had no reason to. You didn't put much effort into making more friends anyway.

     As you were apologizing to your coworkers, you watched as a very...odd looking man came in, an even weirder looking guy right behind him. The first looked like he was in his early to mid 20s, but what made him unique was his lack of hair...he was completely bald. Behind him was what appeared to be a cyborg. The rest of your coworkers stared as well, until one of them piped up.

     "Hey, isn't that the Class S hero, Genos?"

     "Oh wow! A really strong hero came here?!" Your coworkers exclaimed as you picked your jaw up from the floor. Genos, along with the other guy, walked up to you.

     "Is it true?" You blurted out. "You're the Class S hero, Genos?"

     The cyborg looked at you. "Yes, I am." For some reason, the bald dude looked kind of angry. Probably jealous of the attention or something. Meh, whatever.

     You took a deep breath, then said, "Anyway, what can I get for you today?"

     Genos looked at his..companion? and asked, "Master Saitama, what do you think?" You couldn't help but raise your eyebrows at his calling the baldy "Master" but you overlooked it nonetheless. Saitama looked to be deep in thought.

     "Uhhh...do you have any recommendations?" He looked at you. As you thought about what to say, you watched as a few customers walked up to ask Genos for his autograph.

     You hummed. "Well, one of my personal favourites is the chocolate fudge brownie. Would you like a sample?" Genos was signing his fifth notepad. Sheesh, I guess being famous kinda sucks.

     "Yeah, sure," said Saitama with an almost unsettlingly blank facial expression. As he licked it, Genos turned to me.

     "Excuse me, do you not recognize my Master?"

     You stared. "Um, afraid not. Should I?"

     You listened as Genos droned on about the accomplishments of his brilliant master. All you got out of it was that Saitama, or Caped Baldy, was super strong, and a Class B hero. The man in question finally spoke.

     "I think I'll have this one," he said, pointing to the flavour you recommended. You smiled.

     "Coming right up. What about you?" You looked at Genos.

     "I will have the same."

     Wow. What an odd relationship. A Class S hero under a Class B. I guess the guy really is strong. You thought. I mean, he would have to be, in order to not only catch the eye of a higher ranked hero, but to convince one to become his disciple.

     After they payed, surprisingly they said goodbye to you as they left. Today has been so weird...

Hello you beautiful peoples. Sorry about the short chapter. And all the mistakes. I didnt feel like properly editing it so just ignore them 😃. Tbh im struggling with this hahaha (laughs in pain). I honestly don't know what I'm doing but I hope it's not complete and utter garbage. Anyway, have a good day or night or whatever AND DRINK SOME WATER!!!
                       -author