2

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 17 | Kam

Kamari opened her eyes slowly while her head was pounding.

She then noticed she was in a bed, and her duffel bag was beside her. She was in a bed, and it wasn't hers. She gasped loudly realizing it wasn't her room.

She got out the bed and almost lost her balance. She hung over the bed taking a few breaths.

She walked over to the window and looked out seeing also not her driveway, it was also dark. It looked familiar. She went back to her duffel bag and dug inside looking for her phone and it wasn't there. She rummaged through the bag and it still wasn't there.

"Where the helll-" she stopped as the door opened revealing a coffee colored man. She had never seen him before,

"Looking for this?" He spoke and she saw him pull out her phone. Her eyes widened.

"Yeah?" She started walking towards him and he held out her phone for her to grab. She grabbed it and pressed the power button, it came on.

"It's charged?" She asked confused.

"Your welcome?" He chuckled with his deep voice.

"Oh, thanks. I should get home." She said as she opened her phone and notifications started coming through. She instantly went to messages to see if Rashad texted her, he didn't. She grabbed her duffel bag and threw it over her shoulder, and closed her phone.

"Yeah, come on shawt." He said as he guided her out the room and closing the room door behind her. They went down the stairs slowly and quietly and when they made it to the bottom she saw the dude from when she asked to borrow his phone.

It was smoke everywhere and it was 3 other dudes, she could barely see them because of the smoke. But they were all eyeing her, she could feel it.

"Aye." The dude behind Kamari smoke getting the other dudes attention,

"Yo. I'm Trezz, him behind you is Tavo, I put my number in yo phone." He puffed his backwood talking to Kamari.

"For what?" She asked raising a eyebrow confused.

"Look, uh-" he started and Kamari rolled her eyes on the inside.

"Kam. It's Kam." She started bititng th inside of her mouth.

"Look, Kam. Yo mom apparently being a bitch and you was overheated earlier. You fell out on the sidewalk, before I made it out there a hour passed, and you were boiling at touch. If you need to get in the house, text me or Tavo. We gotchu." He stated and Kamari bit the inside of her mouth,

"Yeah, sure." She stated as she started to walk past him.

"And I cashapped you to get some food, just incase it ain't nun at the house, it's like 9:12, stuff still open." He stated standing up and he was standing over Kamari with height just like Tavo.

"I don't need your money." She started and turned around to face him.

"I didn't ask you." He passed the blunt to Tavo.

Kam sighed and shook her head.

"For me to be a stranger you being real nice. I'll send it back when I get out the shower." She groaned opening the door.

"Mhm." He humed as she walked out the door leaving the driveway. She went down the sidewalk and went to her house.

She groaned forgetting that it was locked. She twisted the doorknob and it opened, her eyes widened. Then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath realizing, Trezz.