16

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 21 | Kam \ T'amir

"Imma miss yall so much." Kamari hugged Letty.

"Don't worry, we gone see you later. I love you, be safe, okay?" Letty looked at her sister and she nodded.

"I love you too, and I will." Kamari gave her another hug.

"Kameron, I swear i will kick yo ass, move!" Amber yelled as she was about to kick Kj and he grabbed her leg making her fall.

"You gone do what?" Kj started play fighting her as she was on the ground making Kamari laugh as Amber was screaming as if she was gonna die.

WHen they finished fighting he helped Amber up and she pushed him.

"Okay, okay, chillout." Letty rolled her hands at their antics.

"I wish you would stay, it been so unproblematic with you here." Kameron's tone softened as he talked to his sister and she smiled lighty as she looked at him.

" I wish I could stay too, but I gotta get back home." Kamari tilted her head as she held her brother's hand.

"I love you." He spoke softly and she looked at him with her heart heavy.

"I love you more." She responded and he pulled her into a hug. She didn't wanna leave her family, especially her brother.

"Be safe." He kissed her forehead and she nodded taking in his hug.

"You too" She nodded.

"Ahhh, group hug, bring yo ass." Damine spoke as he walked up to them and they all joined in on the hug.

"Yall are some babies." Kamari joked.

"I guess Imma miss you too babymomma." Kj pushed Amber's head and she rolled her eyes.

"Boy please." She waved him off.

That was Amber's nickname that had developed since she had been there.

"Bye Jasmine." Kamari hugged her little sister and she groaned.

"Bye Kamari." Kamari gave Jasmine a kiss on the forehead.

"Ok, we gotta go, I got a man to attend to." Amber rolled her eyes.

"Exactly, so don't go babymomma." Kj wrapped his arm's around Amber's shoulder and she laughed out loud.

"Oh my god, bye Kameron." Amber hugged him and then went around to get in the car.

"Girl, anyways, bye yall." Kamari waved as she got into the car.

"Bye boo." Letty waved and Kam was waving at them as she was backing up.

"Byeee, I love youuu." Kamari called out as she pulled off down the street.

"This was fun, oh my god!" Amber clapped excitedly.

"Yeah it was." Kam nodded in agreement.

" Kam nodded in agreement