8

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 22 | T'amir / Kam

"Not going out there, I got a appointment to do this girl wig in a minute. And you know Tavion bring Trezz home today and I'm not tryna be here. So I'm getting it over with. " Kam rolled her eyes as she pulled up her ripped jeans, that was more rips than jeans. She also wore a white tube top.

"Bitch not too much on my brother." Miyah rolled her eyes.

"Girl, fuck you." Kam smacked her lips.

"You know that was her first love Miyah." Paris chimed in as she walked into the kitchen.

"Whattt?" Miyah looked at Kam who rolled her eyes.

"Stop telling her that, no he wasn't." Kam shook her head as she plugged in the ring light.

"Yes he was Damiyah, T'amir stop lying." Paris pointed at Kam. Miyah giggled.

"I want a belly piercing." Miyah sat on the counter.

"When you plan on getting it?" Kam looked at Miyah.

"Probably the weekend after next." Miyah popped her gum.

"I'll go with you." Kam sat in the stool.

"What you gone get?" Paris raised a eyebrow.

"Not a tattoo." Kam said sarcastically and Paris smacked her lips.

"Duh. What piercing? " Paris rolled her eyes.

"Nipple." Kam bit the inside of her mouth and Miyah gasped.

"Really?" Miyah looked at Kam.

"Yup. I been wanting one for the longest." Kam wasn't really going to get the piercing, but it was on her mind. She had a low pain tolerance.

"Girl, oh my god , my baby growing up on me." Paris kissed Kam's cheeks and Kam laughed.

"Stop. I'm not gonna get it forreal, just an idea." Kam stood up out of Paris's grip. Just then there was a knock on the door. Kam skipped over to the door and opened it.

"You Kamari?" Leilani greeted Kam with a hug. "Yes. Hey Lani, uhhh you can sit in the chair , and I'll be right with you." Kam grabbed the bag she carried and the wig that was in the satin bag.

"Ok." She sat in the chair and Kam went down the hallway.

"Paris? You seen my comb?" Kam came back in the front with her bucket. "Yeah right there." She pointed at it.

"Girl Laya been sleep all morning. Damn." Miyah jumped off the counter and started going up the stairs.

"And when she kick yo ass out the bed, don't say Ian tell you!" Paris yelled and Miyah flipped her off. Paris chuckled.

"Miyah you know yo mom coming over to cook in about a hour right?!" Paris yelled as she checked her phone.

"What?!" Miyah yelled as she came back down the stairs. "Yeah, she just texted." Paris told Miyah as she went to her phone to see what she was talking about.