3

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 17 | Kam

Saturday came and Amber was over Kamari's house and they were chilling on her bed.

Kamari didn't mind the company considering her mom hasn't called to check on her or make an appearance.

"Okay so, he sent me a location and uhhh, we're getting separate tables." Amber said as she stood up and started walking around the room.

"What?" Kam sat up on the bed.

"Sorry, last minute things." Amber made a yikes face.

"I still don't know this homeboy, I don't know his name or nothing." Kam shook her head with her lack of information.

"Shit, he told me last night, it's slipped my mind, so uhhh, think of it as like a blind date or something." Amber smiled making Kam smirk,

"You are weird and you sound white." Kam rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna have my mom bring my dress and then we can start getting ready, alright?" She said and Kam nodded laying back down on her bed and dozing.

***

"Girl wake up, we got less than a hour, I tried to let you sleep." Amber shook Kam who was halfway awake,

"Ok, ok." Kam said in a sleepy voice as she stood up and yawned loudly.

"Here, I went in yo closet and chose the outfit you wearing. Now put it on!" She pushed her friend into the bathroom.

Kamari put on this brown top that was a lil short and some ripped jeans along with some Yeezy slides. She switched up Amber's whole outfit that she chose out for her which was a dress.

(visual)

"

This casual look good ..." Kam looked in the mirror and Amber put her box braids into some space buns.

"You look good." Amber complimented her friend.

"You look goodER." Kam exaggerated the Er sound.

"Girl, you wearing it, now do sum with that hair." Amber shook her head at her friend's head now that her long natural hair was frizzy.

"Ouch." Kam complained and Amber rubbed through her scalp. "Tender headed ass." She scoffed.

"Here , just flat iron it." Amber passed her flat iron over as she walked out the bathroom and started applying lashes in the bathroom downstairs.

***
After a hour they finally drove to the restaurant and sat in the parking lot.

"Fuck..can we just go get Trin and take me home?" Kam suggested.

"No, we are staying. Lemme look this place up." Amber stated opening her phone searching yo the restaurant they were at as Kam started to bite her nails.