17

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 21 | Kam | T'amir

A few days later Kamari was at the house on her phone while Amber was getting her food. Paris was out with Jamal for the day and said she'd text on her way back. It was close to mid October and Amber was especially excited, she had been costume shopping since late September.

Kam heard a knock at the door and got up and opened it. She didn't have any appointments set up for the day. She wanted a break.

"Hey Tete!" BJ's voice instantly hit Kamari's ears and she smiled. "Hey Bj." Kamari held open her arms and Bj ran into them. She took in her nephew's hug.

"Who brought-" Kam stopped mid sentence looking up and seeing Trezz. She cleared her throat before standing up.

"Miyah wanted me to see if you would keep him for her." Trezz told her and Kam hesitated.

"Uhhh, yeah. Bj a Ipad upstairs, in one of the rooms, grab it ." Kam pointed towards the stairs and Bj dropped his bag off in the floor before running off.

Kam went to pick up his backpack, and hang it up, so she would know where it was. Kamari was taking out the snacks the Miyah packed for Bj, and was so into organizing them, she didn't even notice how Trezz had made himself comfortable on the couch.

As she was finished up and sighed, she turned around ready to get comfortable again. She jumped back in shock seeing Trezz on the couch. He looked up at her as she laughed awkwardly.

"I thought you was leaving?" She raised an eyebrow, slightly pointing at the closed door.

"Nah, Ian got nun to do, so." Trezz shrugged.

"Oh okay." She answered, nodding softly in agreement. Kamari tucked her foot under her butt as she grabbed her phone off the edge of the couch, scrolling down Twitter.

After a few moments of silence, she heard Trezz clear his throat. "What you doing?"

"On twitter." She informed him, she couldn't help but laugh immediately at the side eye he shot her.

"What?" She laughed out since he started shaking his head.

"What you doing on Twitter?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Kam tilted her head as she began to speak,"To laugh."

"Lie." Trezz smacked his lips at her response.

"I'm serious, my feed is funny. I'm not you, probably got sex all over yours." She assumed with a yikes face.

"Nah. Mines funny too." He informed her. Kamari smacked her lips at the lie and a laugh escaped his lips. She chuckled at it, he had a nice laugh. One she hadn't heard in a while.

"Tete! Oh my god, Tete!" BJ's voice yelled, shaking as he yelled while running down the stairs. Kam's eyes widened as she stood off the couch immediately.

"They have a Blaze patpack! You can get it for me?! It look so cool!" He exclaimed, and Kam sighed in relief. Bj was a dramatic child, so when he screamed you'd never know If he was hurt or excited.

"Yeah, take a screenshot so I can buy it later." She informed him and he yelled in excitement as he made his way back up the stairs.

"He had yo ass scared and shit." Trezz laughed as Kamari sat down on the couch, slightly holding her chest.

"It never fail." She told him laughing, it was true. Bj was a very dramatic child. Suddenly Kamari's stomach growled, and she stopped in her tracks.

"You hungry?" Trezz asked, making Kamari scrunch her face up at his question. "Nah, it was the wind."