15

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 21 | Kam \ T'amir

Kamari was in the bathroom getting herself together after she got out the shwer. It was like 6:30 and she was wrapped in the towel for about ten minutes.

"Kamari?" A voice called out and she opened the bathroom door.

"Girl where yo clothes at?" Jasmine asked covering her eyes with her hands.

"Girl ain't nun showing. What you want?" Kam asked her little sister and she slowly let down her hands peeking.

"I know its a carnival , and I know yall going. So you should like, convince Damien and Kj to let me go." Jasmine flopped on the bed and Kamari raised her eyebrows.

"Don't you got friends Jasmine?"

"Yeah, but I can't go, because , as I said before, Damien and Kj won't let me go." Jasmine groaned falling out on the bed.

"Why won't they let you go?" Kam asked as she took opened the suitcase on the bed.

"Because, Kj started a argument with me and I finished it, and oh my god, you don't understand Kamari, being the baby is so irritating. They took my phone-"

"They took your phone?" Kamari asked cutting her off shocked.

"Yes." She groaned.

"What you do that bad that they took yo phone Jasamina?" Kamari asked and Jasmine sighed.

"because, they keep babying me, and when I stand up for myself they all wanna jump down my throat. And Georgia don't do nothing about it." Jasmine folded her arms

"I'll see what I can do, get dressed cute girl." Kamari looked at her sister an her eyes lit up.

"Okay." She spoke before leaving out the room.

Kaari chuckled at herself before finding what she wanted to wear and just as she was about to get dressed Amber came into the room. Stumbling over one of the shopping bags she left on the floor earlier.

"Damn." She mumbled.

"What happened with Jasmine and our great siblings earlier?" Kam asked as she put on her panties under the towel not revealing anything.

"Oh girl, Jasminne wanted to come with me to the store or whatever right." Amber started explaining and Kamari turnned around putting on her bra, nodding for Amber to continue.

"Kj said no, then she got mad, tellling him to mind his business, then Letty said something, and she told her 'Didn't nobody ask you for yo two cents Leticia'" Amber mocked the girl.

"She called her Leticia?" Kamari asked shocked and AMber nodded.

"Then, Damien said sum like he would reaarange everything on the front of her face, and then Kj told her to give her phone to Letty, or , as I quote, 'He was gone break that bitch' and yeah she said sum to Georgia, girl yo auntie funny as fuck, she said ha name bennet and she ain't in it. Then she handed the phone over and stormed off, and Letty ended up coming with me, and we had a ball girl." Amber stated as Kamari took off her bonnet.

"Damn, making me jealous." Kamari scoffed making Amber laugh.

She wasn't jealous forreal, she was glad Amber was having fun.

"Now bitch, this carnival, what you wearing?" Amber stood up clasping her hands together.

"I can dress, so I chose these cargo pants, and yeah, I'll show you, give me a few minutes." Kamari stated grabbing her clothes about to get dressed.