14

Paris Lashun Cody | 24

Paris checked the time on her phone, she groaned as it was 2:37am.

She turned around in the bed and faced a sleeping Jamal.

"Baby." She called out and he didn't answer.

"Baby." She called again.

"Hm?" He hummed not opening his eyes or mouth.

"I can't sleep." She spoke softly.

"What's wrong baby?" He opened his eyes.

"I don't know." She spoke.

"Probably all hem naps you took today." He looked at her.

"Yeah, def that." She made a yikes face.

"I didn't wanna wake you." She spoke softly as she started rubbing the side of her face.

"Its cool, come here." He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arm around her.

"I love you." She got comfortable in his arms.

"I love you more."

"No. We can argue tonight Jamal." She spoke playfully and he chuckled.

"Nah we cool. I still love you more tho."

"Whatever. Go back to sleep boo." She looked up at him.

"I am." He pecked her lips a few times before going back silent. She smiled at him, definitely would knock a bitch head clean off over her man. Even though she wasn't a violent person.

"Do I know you?" Paris asked a man who had walked up to her while her and Laya were looking around a kickback they attended for fun.

"Jamal."

"What I need that for?" She asked him and he chuckled.

"Just teling you my name."

"Why though?" She tilted her head, even though she knew his name already due to Keontae and Malaysia dating, and K3 and Jamal being homeboys. But she wouldn't tell him that.

"So you know me."

"Sorry..Jamal, but I'm here with a friend, I don't need to know anyone else. I know enough people." She looked at him.

"Bitch, Keontae tryna play, wait a minute." Laya walked off and he sat down beside Paris, occupying the empty seat.

"Yo friend left." He stated and she laughed at him stating the obvious.

"I see that." She shook her head with a smile on her face.

"So, you still tryna get rid of me?" He asked.

"Why you tryna get my attention Jamal? All these females up in here who would be happy to be accompanied by you, and you over here." Paris looked at the man and he smiled. He had a smile that was worth showing off.