10

Paris Lashun Cody | 24 | Paris

Paris sat on the couch and answered the FaceTime call that came to her phone.

"Hey baby." Jamal's deep voice boomed through the phone and she instantly smiled.

"Hey boo, where you at?" She asked while tucking her feet under her butt and getting comfortable.

"On my way. I got you some food." He sat the phone down on his lap while looking on the road.

"What you get?"

"It don't matter, my babies gone eat." He smacked his lips.

"Babies?" She eyed the phone.

"Babies." He repeated making her chuckle.

"I'm pulling down the street." He hung up and she instantly frowned.

Paris stood up off the couch and walked around to the door and locked it. She was at Jamal's house, it was big house, she rarely stayed there with him because of the house she shared with Laya, T'amir, and Amber. Amber haven't been staying there due to the fact that her and Tavo were into it and T'amir was planning to leave the day after to go to a family reunion and stay there for a week.

She put her hands on her hip and stood there as Jamal put his key in the door and opened it with bags of food in his hand. He tried to give her a kiss and she backed up making him chuckle before putting the food down and then going back to lock the door. She mugged him playfully and he went up to hug her.

"We hanging up now?" Paris asked with some sass on her tone as he hugged her and dug his face into her neck.

"My fault." He kissed her neck and she smiled. "Okay." She giggled at the kisses being planted on her neck. He then kissed her lips and she kissed back before smiling. He slapped her ass and then cupped it in his hands before she pushed him away.

Jamal followed her as she took the plates out the bag. "You got some from Tyler's, mm." Paris made a yikes face.

"What?"

"Nothing, just that you could've told me that on the phone. Difficult ass." She rolled her eyes playfully before opening the ranch container.

"Could've, Didn't." He shrugged and she deadpanned him causing him to laugh at his girlfriend.

"The other day when I was talking to Ms.Kira, we were talking about relationships, Laya, Keontae, T'amir, Trezz-"

"T'amir and Trezz?" Jamal raised his eyebrow and Paris nodded.

"They back talking ?"

"No, but I told Miyah that Trezz was T'amir's first love, which he was. T'amir just hates to admit it now beacuse as much as he was her first love, he was her first heartreak. She barely like her birthday hell, you know even though they weren't dating , she felt as if they were something and he shut it all down not only with his words but with another girl, on her birthday, so she don't do much on her birthdays nomore. Okay back on track, Miyah told Kira as a joke, and you know Ms.Kira." Paris ate a honeygold wing.

"She tell him?" He bit into his burger.

"No, she teased, but I talked to T'amir and she said she don't want association with him knowing that he's with Sierra, the girl who happened to end what they had last time." Paris explained to her boyfriend ad he listened.