9

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 22 | T'amir/ Kam
The next morning

Kam wore a white tee and some Jean shorts that she had put on a few minutes prior.

She woke up and brushed her teeth and did her morning routine. She had put her messy hair into a ponytail and went down the stairs where she saw Paris cooking.

"Hey Momma Paris." She joked and Paris rolled her eyes.

"Hey, you know Trezz on his way right?" She asked and Kam groaned.

"Talk." Paris turned around to face her friend.

"I couldn't even look at him, yesterday." Kamari started and Paris raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Not saying that he was ugly and like ew, but I couldn't look him in the eye. Don't get me wrong he always been fine, but, I will not go through the same process like we did three years ago." Kam expressed to Paris

"Right."

"Plus his lil girlfriend keep eyeing me, like bitch don't get slapped. She just better be lucky my mom was here." She rolled her eyes and Paris laughed.

"She did eye the fuck outta you." Paris laughed again.

"Right. That bitch just weird. Sierra. Same bitch who did that shit three years ago. But you know what, imma leave this whole situation alone. Imma focus on finishing Cosmetology school, and go from there." Kam shrugged as the door opened and her and Pari looked and Saw, Jamal, Tavo, and Trezz walk in.

"Hey y'all. Hey baby. Where Keontae?" Paris gave Jamal a kiss and the boys a hug as Kam sat on the counter.

"Can you say sorry to Amber?" Kam asked Tavo and he looked at her like she was crazy making Paris laugh.

"Man what?"

"I'm forreal. Tavion we all know you was at Tiana house. For what? We don't know, nor do we care. Amber gone stop coming around and y'all just gone continue this feud for how long?" Kam shrugged and waited for a answer.

"When she apologize." Jamal butted in answering for Tavo.

"Stubborn ass" she shook her head.

"Alright, we'll leave you two alone, text me when you get done with his hair." Paris said walking out of the kitchen with Jamal and Tavo and thought the back door.

Kam scooted off the counter and didn't acknowledge him, just going to get her hair products.