7 ; new beginnings

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 21 | T'amir/ Kam
3 YEARS later..

"Wake up damn!" London shook Kam aggressively.

Kam groaned before slowly waking up. She kicked London in her side causing her to fall.

"Fuck on!" She screamed as she turned the other way.

"Bitch. Get up. Yo client here." Paris walked in the room and Kam sat up with a groan.

"I forgot about that early morning appointment." She yawned.

"Bald head ass." London spat walking out of the room. She had on a black tee and some shorts that weren't very long, but it was comfortable for her to sleep in.

Kamari was in cosmetology school, and was almost about to graduate, she did hair. She had been mastering hairstyles over the last few years.

Kamari went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face before she went downstairs. She met a brown skin girl with a bonnet on and a bag of hair in her hand, she was a regular.

"Holdup." Kam went into Laya's room and grabbed the ring light and brought it back downstairs. She grabbed a chair and then sat it in the middle of the foyer, the foyer wasn't a closed space it was in between the open kitchen and living that was side by side.

"Hey Joseline, my fault , I overslept." Kam apologized as she washed her hands and grabbed her hair products from the storage room , sitting then on the kitchen counter.

"Its fine girl." Joseline waved her off.

"You can sit down." Kam told her as she sat down and Kam grabbed the bag from her starting to open a pack of hair. Paris and London came downstairs.

"We bout to go to the store, it's like eight sum and we hungry."

"Alright." Kam nodded as they went out the door and she heard the door lock from the outside.

"So how you and Lil T doing?" Kam asked as Joseline took off the bonnet and her 2b hair fell down to her neck.

"Girl fuck Lil T, he can kiss my ass." Joseline spat playfully with her heavy New York accent.

Kam started to part her hair with a rat tail comb.

"Okay so how long they gone be?" She asked and Joseline clicked her tongue thinking. "Bottom of my back."

Kam nodded before she started adding edge control to her clean part. She combed out the first piece and startled to braid down the first box braid. She bit her lip as she made it to the bottom of Joseline's back.

"This long? Stand up." Kam stated and Joseline stood up examining if that's where she wanted it.

"Yea right here." She agreed and Kam focused as she continued to do the same process over and over.

***

Paris brought back Kam and Joseline's food and they ate before they left again and Kam was still going. She was not in the middle of Joseline's head.

After another hour she heard the door unlock. Park walked in and sat down the grocery bags.

"That's all?" Kam asked and Paris rolled her eyes