5

Deontrez Jerome James | 22 | Trezz
1 week later...

FUCK! Right there daddy! SHIT" Sierra moaned loudly as Trezz plunged his dick repeatedly into her.
One hand held the arch down in her back while the other tugged at her 45 inch blonde bundles.
"You cumming?" He grunted, looking down to see the white fluid coating his dick.

"Yes! Oh my god, you fuck me so good." She whimpered as his strokes slowed down before he pulled out and tugged her down to her knees by her hair.

Her mouth instantly wrapped around his dick, licking her juices off. She bobbed her head up and down while toying with his balls until his semen filled the condom.

Sierra and Trezz started off as associates until she added him to her close friends and he seen how freaky she could get. She took care of him with the sex and he took care of her financially.

No words were said as he walked to the bathroom, tying the condom before flushing it down the toilet.

He pulled his pants up then washed his hands. Making his way back into the white painted room with blue decor all around it, he grabbed his phone and then the keys to his Scat while pulling up his pants.

"You want me to walk you out?" Sierra asked after she finished using the bathroom, now wrapped in a satin robe and adjusting the loose ponytail she just did.

"Yo momma here?" He rose an eyebrow.

"No, she with her boo" She shook her head.

"Oh ard, I'm straight then. I'll hit you up later igh?" He kissed her forehead before placing five hundred dollars bills on her dresser

"Alright stink" She replied back as she gave him a side hug and then went back to the blue bejeweled bed and under her covers. Trezz chuckled at how normal she was opposed to twenty minutes ago.

That's where good dick get you.

***

He walked into the trap house and saw his regular guys, K3 and Jamal.

"Wassup Trezz." K3 said as he dapped Trezz up. He fist bumped Jamal too.

"Aye yall seen Tavo?" He asked as he sat down and grabbed the blunt from K3.

"Nah." Jamal pulled out his Glock and emptied the clip.

Just then the door opened and Tavo walked in closing the door behind him and dapping up the guys.

"Wassup." Tavo greeted.

"Wassup. Where Amber?" He asked knowing that Amber was always on his hip but wasn't this time.

"In the car, you coming?" He asked and Trezz raised his eyebrow. "Coming where?"

"Man youn remember shit. Kam gone kick yo ass man." He grabbed some weed off the table and put it in a bag wrapping it up.

"What she kicking my ass fo'? Mane she know better, chillat." Trezz stated making Tavo laugh.

"Cuh, ha volleyball game today. Bring yo ass." Tavo stated grabbing his homeboy shoulder and walking out the door with Trezz behind him.